Not long ago I was invited to a lovely event organised by Tefal where they told us all about their amazing Cook4Me product. As most of you know, I don’t cook and it’s usually my hubby Nick who cooks at home, generally during the weekends (we tend to cook frozen or more convenient meals during the week as we are all so busy!). When I heard about Cook4Me I was very intrigued about it and wanted to find out more! Tefal were also very kind to offer the chance for one of my lovely readers to win a Cook4Me. You can find out more about this GIVEAWAY at the bottom of this post.
The idea of being able to provide healthy, home cooked meals to our girls in an easy way and in less than 30 minutes sounded amazing to me. I thought that this would be a great solution for us as I would be able to cook some meals during the week for my girls if it was not going to take me a lot of time and it was going to be easy and quick to prepare recipes. The idea sounded fantastic to me!
Basically, the Cook4Me is a smart multi cooker that does the hard work for you! This smart pressure cooker comes with 50 pre-programmed recipes. It guides you simply and speedily through cooking delicious meals for up to 6 people.
The event I attended was held in a lovely house in North London. The house had a gorgeous kitchen which was perfect to try out and test all the features of this amazing cooker. There were about 9 other bloggers and we were separated into smaller groups so we could cook four different recipes. While the first two groups cooked starters the other two groups were resting and being pampered in another room. That was just fabulous! 😉
To begin with we were all gathered to be told all about this cooker, in terms of how it works and what features it has. I was so impressed to hear all the great recipes you could do with it in a short amount of time!
You can see a short video of our day prepared by Tefal below:
- FAST -- Over 30 recipes you can cook in less than 15 minutes
- EASY -- Step-by-step instructions and automatic cooking times and temperatures
- DELICIOUS -- 50 pre-set mouthwatering home-cooked recipes
Between all of us we prepared two starters (Italian Vegetable Soup with Croutons and Potato & Leek Soup) and two main dishes (Tuna Puttanesca and Butternut Squash Risotto)
My partner in crime for this cooking challenge was Sarah from Mumzilla. I was glad to hear that she likes cooking and she knew what to do so I said that I was going to follow her lead ;-). We were asked to cook the Italian Vegetable Soup With Croutons that takes about 10 minutes to do. We were able to choose for how many people we wanted to cook this meal for so we did it for the maximum amount which was 6 people as there were a lot of us in the house.
We needed carrots, chopped onion, tomato pasta sauce with onion and garlic, vegetable stock, canned canellini beans and sugar. We had to put all the ingredients together and then put the specific settings on the cooker, preheat it for a few minutes and then put the ingredients inside. The cooker does all this for you, prompting you when necessary so you just literally have to wait for it to do all the hard work! As I said in the title of the post we can now enjoy life with this cooker and be able to eat yummy and healthy food.
I’ve shared another short video from Tefal below showing how easy it was to cook this meal:
The best part of this event was that we were able to get one of these amazing Cook4Me cookers too! I was so excited when I was told that. It was great news, and the funny thing is that when I mentioned this to Nick he was even more excited than me. He was asking me every day if the cooker had arrived -- it was so funny! He really likes cooking and he was so looking forward to testing it at home!
I will do a separate post with more details about the meals we cooked at home but so far we have prepared:
- Italian Vegetable Soup (starter) -- I liked this so much that we tried it at home too
- Pesto Chicken Risotto (main dish)
- Chilli con Carne (main dish)
- Sweet and Sour Pork (main dish)
- Bread and Butter Pudding (dessert)
You can see below another video from Tefal about my thoughts on the Cook4Me:
You can buy the Cook4me on their official online store or from other retailers such as Argos, Currys, Debenhams, John Lewis, Lakeland or Amazon.
Now on to the the exciting news that I bet all of you have been waiting for. Yes, you are right! The lovely people at Tefal hav agreed to let me run a giveaway so one of you my lovely readers will be able to win one COOK4ME and start enjoying life like us! So prepare to get ready for a change of life as your dishes will be ready in less than 30 minutes! How FANTASTIC is that? Start thinking what would you do with all that spare time now, LOL!
In order to have a chance to win, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can WIN A TEFAL COOK4ME COOKER like the one featured in the post
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are in GMT
- There is no cash alternative.
- This game will be provided by Tefal.
- A Moment With Franca blog is responsible for the delivery of the prize.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Any damage to the prize is not A Moment With Franca Blog’s responsibility.
- Incomplete or Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- This Giveaway starts on Wednesday 24th August at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Wednesday 14th September at midnight.
Have you heard of the Cook4Me before? What do you think of its features? Do you normally use a pressure cooker? Will this be a great help for you? Please leave a comment below as I would love to hear what you think.
*Disclaimer: I received this fantastic Cook4me from Tefal after attending an event for the purpose of this review but all opinions and thoughts are my own. I was also offered the opportunity to giveaway the same cooker.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: