Welcome back to #KCACOLS. I hope you are all well and safe! We had 101 link ups! THANK YOU ALL so much for being part of the linky! I really appreciate your support. For new people joining us this week, I really hope you like #KCACOLS and that you come back again next time! You can also find out more about this linky in the #KCACOLS linky page! 🙂
I would like to say that I feel very sad with the news about Manchester! It was horrible and made me think how scary this world is at the moment. If you were there or have friends or families that were, I really hope they are all safe. My heart is with all the families that were affected by it.
As some of you know, we have been away last weekend. We went to Vienna and Hamburg. Vienna was a family trip because my sister got married and Hamburg was a press trip. Both trips were very special for me. I turned 40 in Hamburg and it was one of my best birthdays so far. I have been thinking a lot about turning 40 hence why I wrote a blog post about it. I am linking it up here. I hope that you like it.
Each link up, I love sharing a couple of photos from my last 2 weeks on Instagram, so here are two of my favourites:
* 4 Year Gap * We never intended to have a big gap between my daughters but it kind of happened! It didn't happen immediately as it took almost a year for Sienna to arrive! I would say that having a big gap has its pros and cons. It is challenging as you can see the difference of interests but I'm sure things will change with time. They have a special bond which I love to watch and I think they will be best friends forever! Do you also have a big gap between your kids? #sisters #siblings #4yeargap
* FEELING HAPPY * I had such a fantastic time yesterday celebrating my sister's wedding and birthday in Vienna! It was so much fun. I don't know when was the last time Nick and I went out partying! Probably a long time ago! It feels like forever! We are having a lovely weekend away without the girls, even though we miss them so much we are enjoying this time just for us! It is a lot more relaxing when you travel without kids so for once it is lovely to not worry so much! What are your plans this weekend? Have you been to Vienna before? #vienna #feelinghappy
#KCACOLS ON INSTAGRAM
Thank you so much for using the #KCACOLS hashtag on Instagram for all your photos. There are now 6,687 photos! Yay! It is lovely to see all your photos there! I would love it if more of you could use the hashtag for your photos and of course it would be even better if we all also spread some love there! As I mentioned before, I am featuring 2 photos from the community that have caught my eye since the last link up.
This time I’m featuring photos by:
- SUSAN from You Are My Sunshine
2. BREAD from Winging It
KCACOLS CROWD FACEBOOK GROUP
THANK YOU to all of you that have joined the #KCACOLS CROWD Facebook Group. You can join us here. Also if you do join, please send me a direct message with the name of your blog so then I know who you are without having to figure out your blog name 🙂
NOW BACK TO THE LINKY
We got 101 links! I was very excited to see that we got more people joining us this week. However, the downside is that we had a higher number of posts that needed more commenting.
DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE NEW CHANGES TO THE LINKY
The linky is a fortnightly linky. It will be open for 2 weeks until the second Wednesday at 8 pm or until we reach 150 link ups, whichever comes first.
The rules will be the same, the only difference is the amount of time that the linky will be open for. The co-hosts and I will be allowed to change our posts on the following Saturday after the linky is live. Please be aware of these changes during the second week.
I would suggest that you link up one post each week so you will be able to share something different and current each week. I will also be more strict regarding commenting on the post before yours.
I’m not tweeting individual people once the linky is live but I will tweet the people that have been featured and mentioned. I’ll also post a link to the new linky post on the Facebook Group, pin it on my Twitter account and on my Facebook page together with some generic tweets. And of course, I will email all of you the link. If you could also share it by clicking the link below that would be FABULOUS!
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR NEW LINKERS:
PLEASE START with commenting on the post linked up before yours FIRST and then comment on any other posts as much as you would like. Also, use the hashtag #KCACOLS when commenting (this is indeed very important so I can then see how many comments you are doing and then be able to feature you in my linky post which is always great for you as you get a backlink which helps improve your DA).
Thank you so much for all your comments on the host posts and the linky post. As always, I have read and liked all your comments! We will do our best for you to receive a comment from someone on behalf of the linky (either the co-hosts or me).
MONTHLY GUEST CO-HOST
This week the “monthly” guest co-host will be MARIA from Suburban Mum. These are her social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest). She will also be re-tweeting your tweets this week so please add her twitter handle (@suburb4nmum) to your tweets as well as mine. Finally, she has a guest co-host post, Child-Friendly places to visit in Lisbon linked up too. Please if you could go there and add a comment it would be AWESOME!
GUEST CO-HOSTS FROM PREVIOUS LINK
I would like to say THANK YOU so much to BECKY from Educating Roversi and KIMBERLEY from Oh Just My Little Blog for helping me with the commenting this week! They have not co-hosted before and they have done an AMAZING job. I really enjoyed co-hosting with them! It was fun! 🙂
GUEST CO-HOSTS FOR THIS WEEK
My first guest co-host this week is CASSIE from Gorgeous Georges Mama. I’m very excited to have Cassie co-hosting this linky. She has been linking with us for a few months and since then she has been very supportive of the linky. It is lovely to see that! She blogs about parenting and lifestyle. She tells us the things how they are which is great! This is the 1st time that she is co-hosting with me. Please give some love to her social media accounts which are (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest). She will also be retweeting your tweets this week so please add her twitter handle (@GorgeousGsmama) to your tweets as well as mine. Finally, she has a guest co-host post, It’s only a phase – the parenting guide to phases your child will go through linked up too. Please if you could go there and add a comment it would be AWESOME!
My second guest co-host this week is ALI from Ali’s Upside Down World. I’m also very excited to have ALI co-hosting with me this time. This is also her first time co-hosting. She is a mother of two who likes to write about the things she does with her family, blogging and life in general. She is lovely. I’m looking forward to co-hosting with her. Please give her some love to her social media accounts which are (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest). She will also be retweeting your tweets this week so please add her twitter handle (@weirdoA) to your tweets as well as mine. Finally, she has a guest co-host post, My Empties May 2017 linked up too. Please if you could go there and add a comment it would be AWESOME!!
FEATURED POSTS – TOP 3
The person who commented the most this last link up was BREAD from Winging It. I’m super happy to see BREAD at the top 3 commenters this week again. I have mentioned and featured her before. She always comments a lot within the linky which is lovely! I’m sure you are familiar with her blog because not long ago she helped to co-host the linky. She is really nice! She was AMAZING commenting on 68 posts! Thank you so much, BREAD! Her posts from last week was, Nine Months Old. Please go to her post and give her more love if you can.
The second person(s) who commented a lot was EPRIL & AMY from Eps and Amy. It is lovely to have Eps & Amy within the top 3 commenters again! I have featured and mentioned them several times. They are both really nice and since they started linking up with us they have been very suppportive. They were FANTASTIC commenting on 32 posts! Thank you so much, EPRIL & AMY! One of their posts from last week was, Personalised family tree picture frame review and giveaway Please go to her post and give her more love if you can.
The third person who commented a lot was MADELINE from This Glorious Life. She did it again! Yay! I love seeing Madeline in the top 3! How nice is it that she always takes the time to comment so much! She is amazing! She has commented on 19 posts! Thank you so much, MADELINE! One of her posts from last week was Long Car Journeys now vs when I was a child. Please go to her post and give her more love if you can.
FEATURED POSTS – TOP 6
Behind Bread, Eps & Amy, and Madeline were ALEX from My Life Long Holiday with 16 comments, CASSIE from Gorgeous Georges Mama with 15 comments and RACHEL from Ordinary Hopes with 13 comments. Thank you so much, lovely ladies!!! 🙂
Please do not forget to follow and check out the #KCACOLS Pinterest Board. We have pinned all your posts from last week’s linky so please go and have a look. There are some great posts that deserve a read!
Now let’s carry on with the linky:
Every 2 weeks I will choose 6 people who have commented A LOT within the linky. Three will be featured and another three will be mentioned on my fortnightly Saturday linky post. This means that 6 people will get a backlink on my new linky post every other Saturday!
1. Be sure to grab the #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts. I recommend you to link up one post each week to get the most of the linky.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new. You are allowed to link up another linky ONLY if it is a promotional post about the linky and you can do this only once and I expect you to put my badge or a link to my linky and of course to follow the rules regarding commenting.
4. Comment on:
- one of the hosts’ posts (choose one that you would like to comment).
- the monthly guest co-host post.
- the guest co-hosts posts.
- the post which is linked up immediately before yours.
- and finally, any other post that you would like to comment on.
That way everybody receives at least two comments (one from the host/guest co-hosts and one from others).
5. This linky will be open every other Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until the following 2nd Wednesday at 08.00 pm or until we reach 150 link ups, whichever comes first.
6. If you would like us to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca, MARIA @suburb4nmum, CASSIE @GorgeousGsmama and ALI @weirdoA and we will retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤