When the girls are on holidays we are always wondering what can we do to entertain them in the moments when we don’t have anything planned. It is not always easy to keep them happy and sometimes they can get a bit hyper chasing each other around if we don’t offer them something to play with. Its also good to have things to do on hand when you are stuck in the house because its a rainy day. This is why board games are a perfect solution. You can also choose ones that are more suitable for little ones like Sienna.
University Games has published their Top Board Games for 2017 which are perfect for the Easter Holidays! University Games has something to suit all ages. They have kindly given us the opportunity to GIVEAWAY a board game from a selection of 4 so the winner can choose which one she/he would like to get. How fantastic is that?
We have 4 cool games which you can choose to play with your family if you ended up winning. So we have Yeti in My Spaghetti, Google Eyes, Word Has It and 5 Second Rule Jr. See below a brief explanation of each game.
Yeti In My Spaghetti
Take turns to carefully pull away from the squiggly spaghetti sticks from the bowl, but be careful not to let the yeti that is sat balancing on top tumble into the bowl. As the intensity rises with each draw of spaghetti, the player who makes the yeti fall is the loser!
This game is suitable for children age 4 and plus. It can be played with 2 players or more. It has an RRP of £19.99. It is available from Amazon.
This is hilariously Funny. Googly Eyes is the hilarious drawing game involving crazy, googly glasses that challenge your vision and leave you googling for more. Simply put on the zany, vision-altering Googly Eye glasses and start to draw whilst the team tries to guess what you’re drawing and on a time limit!
This game is suitable for children age 7 and over. It has an RRP of £19.99. It is available from Amazon, Toys R Us and Argos.
Word Has it!
Challenge the wordsmiths in the family to this race at great speed. The tallest word is what you need! Simply create the tallest word under the time limit to win!
This game is suitable for children age 7 and over. It can be played with 2 players or up to 4. It has an RRP of £19.99. It is available from Amazon.
5 Second Rule Jr
The super popular, lightning fast game of 5 Second Rule is sure to unleash everyone’s competitive side! Players have to answer with the first three words that come to mind before the 5-second timer is up. This Jr. version makes it suitable for the smaller members of the family too.
This game is suitable for children age 5 and above. It has an RRP of £19.99. It is available from Argos, Amazon and Toys R Us.
See below the Amazon details for all 4 games:
Now onto the giveaway. As I mentioned before, one of my lovely readers will have the chance to WIN A UNIVERSITY GAMES BOARD GAME from the 4 board games listed above. The winner will be able to choose which of the 4 board games he/she would like to receive. In order to have a chance to win, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can WIN A UNIVERSITY GAMES BOARD GAME
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by UNIVERSITY GAMES.
- A Moment With Franca blog is not responsible for the delivery of the prize.
- Any damage to the prize is not A Moment With Franca Blog’s responsibility.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- This Giveaway starts on Tuesday 4rd April 2017 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Tuesday 25th April 2017 at midnight.
What do you think of these games? Have you bought any University Games board games before? Which one do you like the most?
Don’t forget to visit our Giveaways page for more great prizes to win!
*Disclaimer: We were offered the opportunity to giveaway one of the board games listed above. It contains affiliate links.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: