Welcome to #UnPocoDeTodoUK, an Instagram linky that me and the lovely Maria, Tracey, Nadia and Nicky will be hosting from now on. I had this idea a long time ago but it came to life after having a great brainstorming session with the girls. This new Instagram Community will be launching on 5th September.
It is not going to be the typical Instagram Community – you know me, I like to try different things! There is no point trying to compete with the existing amazing Instagram Communities that are already out there so I wanted to do something that we can all join in.
You all know I like rules so this community will have rules too, therefore we will all get the best benefit from it! I have big hopes that this new community will boost our Instagram but in order for it to work we have to share the love. It is a similar concept to #KCACOLS.
As I mentioned before the name of the community is #UnPocoDeTodoUK which is Spanish for “A Little Bit of Everything”. As you can see there is not just one theme. Because we are 5, we have come up with 5 themes that we would like you to be part of with your photos each week.
The different themes are as follows:
- Parents in the Picture (this will be any photos of you with your children)
- Kids (this will be any photos of your children or of any child)
- Outdoors/Nature/Objects (any photo of beautiful places, beautiful views or some objects that we found fascinating)
- Food (They can be of anything food related like for example. photos of your children eating, dishes from restaurants, meals you cook, food you love, eating out, anything you like.)
- Things that we love (this can be anything that you love)
We will rotate the themes so they will be different each week but the hosts will be the same. The order of the hosts is as follows:
- Week 1: Franca
- Week 2: Maria
- Week 3: Tracey
- Week 4: Nadia
- Week 5: Nicky
For our launch the order will be:
- Week 1: 5th September: Parents in the picture – Franca
- Week 2: 12th September: Kids – Maria
- Week 3: 19 September: Outdoors/Nature/Objects – Tracey
- Week 4: 26 September: Food – Nadia
- Week 5: 3 October: Things we love – Sandy
After week 5 it goes back to me and so on. The themes will rotate between each other every 5 weeks. We will let you know about one month in advance so you can prepare for the month. So each week we will let you know how the order of the 5 themes for the first 5 weeks will be so I guess that will help you to get your photos sorted on time.
Each week will be a separate linky party that you will need to link up the link of your Instagram photos. This way we have a list of people that have joined us so I can track that everybody is following the rules.
The idea behind this Instagram Linky is to be able to get more traffic to our Instagram. I want to make sure we all get likes and comments and of course to follow each other.
#UnPocoDeTodoUK will be an Instagram Community where will be able to share our photos and challenge each other with a different theme each week. This will bring diversity to your Instagram Feed and will give you some ideas of what photos to take. I know that perhaps having any photos at any time would have been the best approach but after a lot of thinking we came up with the idea of incorporating 5 themes so we can have a wider range of what we can share.
If you would like to increase your Instagram followers or growth your Instagram in general then this is the linky for you! I just need you to be on board and fancy to give it a try and of course spread the love which is the most important part of all.
I would also like it if you also add the #KCACOLS hashtag in all your photos as that will also increase your chances for other people that have not joined the linky to like and comment on your photos. I guess it is always another hashtag to use so we can all keep helping each other.
Each week we will come together and choose our 5 featured photos, which would be added as a link back to you as we will share them in the following weeks linky post. This will give you a chance to increase your DA. We will also feature a 6th photo of the person that has spread the love the most. I always like to reward people who have been generous in this way!
1. If you fancy, put the #UnPocoDeTodoUK badge in your sidebar to increase awareness of this new community. The code for this can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 photos per week.
3. You will need to follow the themes of each week.
4. Follow the Instagram Account of the hosts and also the Instagram Account of the person that has linked up immediately before yours. This is as a minimum requirement. Of course, I would love if you follow as many as you can but this is up to you.
5. Comment on the hosts photos on Instagram. Then comment on the photo of the person that has linked up immediately before yours and finally any other photo that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives some love! I will say the more you spread the love the better! If you link up 2 photos and they are next to each other, you will need to follow, like and comment the 2 previous photos that have linked up immediately before your photos.
PLEASE always remember to start with the comment of the photo linked up before yours first and then go around as much as you would like. Also use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK when commenting (this is indeed very important so I can then see how many comments you are doing) as one of the photos that we will be featuring will be from the person that have been the most generous.
6. This linky will be open every Monday from 9:00 pm and will remain open until Friday at 11.59 pm.
7. If you would like us to tweet your photo that is absolutely find just tweet me @WithFranca, Maria @suburb4nmum, Tracey @frazzledmumblog, Nadia @scandimummy and/or Nicky @nickykentisbeer with your link and we will retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK.
8. Finally, if you could please follow:
- Franca: A Moment With Franca on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Maria: Suburban Mum on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Tracey: One Frazzled Mum on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Nadia: Scandi Mummy on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Nicky: Not Just the 3 of Us on Instagram , Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
that would be fantastic!!
WE ARE SO LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING YOU AND SEE ALL YOUR PHOTOS!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="IG Community: #UnPocoDeTodoUK"><img src="https://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/UnPocoDeTodo_badge.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="IG Community: #UnPocoDeTodoUK" style="border:none;"/></a></div>
If you would like me to send you a reminder email for this linky please fill the form below: