If you are looking for a gift that is different, thoughtful and especially delicious, then don’t look further because ChocFace is the perfect gift to give to any loved ones. I am sure your friends or family would be absolutely delighted to receive a gift like this. I also have great news, I have teamed up with ChocFace to host a GIVEAWAY so one of my lovely readers can Win A Personalised ChocFace Box. So please check the details about this giveaway at the bottom of the post.
Ad-Gifted: We received a ChocFace Box for the purpose of this review
With ChocFace you will be able to turn any of your favourite images into a box of chocolate photos!
ChocFace is manufactured in Derbyshire, from a family bakery that has been run for 4 generations. The artwork and technical spin come from a remote working team based in the Orkney Islands.
They create delicious Belgian chocolate photos of your favourite images, presented in a gift box that fits through the letterbox. How cool is that?
ChocFace – What Is Inside The Box?
- Box Lid & Gold ChocFace Stamp
- Custom Name Slip
- Six Delicious Chocolate Images Printed with edible colour
- White Choc Layer
- Belgian Milk Choc Layer
- Box Base
The ChocFace box is a DVD sized box of six individual chocolate photos (one large printed chocolate size and five smaller sizes). They use a type of food colouring that they call “edible colour” on top of a white chocolate layer to create remarkable image resolution which is equivalent to around 480p. This sits on a Belgian milk chocolate base to create a deliciously tasty treat.
They also offer an option to include a personal message which makes this gift even more special. The box is delivered first class by Royal Mail. They normally take 1-2 days to process and then add a few more days for delivery.
ChocFace – How Does It Work?
It is very easy to personalise your box. You can choose from using ChocFace’s own art or you can choose to upload your own images. You can add up to 6 images. You could add different images or use the same image 6 times whatever suits you better. You decide which image goes where.
As I mentioned above, there is one big image size and then 5 smaller image sizes. It doesn’t take you much time to do the whole process so it is very quick to do.
You then can choose how many boxes would you like to order which is handy if you would like to give this to different people or to keep one for yourself too. Next you add your payment and delivery details and that is it.
Price & Where To Buy A ChocFace
This box costs £14.95 plus pp which is good value for your money. The box is very pretty so it will definitely stand out if you buy as a gift.
You can personalise your box on their website. Check them out HERE.
I really love ChocFace. It is a unique way to personalise a very thoughtful gift. It not only looks beautiful but it also tastes great too. I was really impressed with the quality of the images on top of the chocolates. It looks amazing.
The only problem I have is that they are done in such a beautiful way that you really feel very bad to even try to eat one! I would like to keep them like that forever!
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that one of you can Win A Personalised ChocFace Box. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- Win A Personalised ChocFace Box
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once a notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This suitcase will be provided by ChocFace.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either Twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to ChocFace Ltd who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Saturday 1st May 2021 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Saturday 22nd May 2021 at midnight.
What do you think of ChocFace? If you win, who would receive your ChocFace box?
*Disclosure: We received a ChocFace box for the purpose of this review. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I was also offered the opportunity to giveaway a ChocFace box to one of my readers.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: