I have been recently introduced to a brand new company that produces the most lovely baby skin and hair products. They are Baby Kingdom and they offer products that are 97% to 99% natural. This is not very easy to find so I was very happy to try them at home, although they are more targeted for babies, I was keen to try such natural products on my girls. I am also very happy to tell you that I am hosting a GIVEAWAY for one lucky winner. Full details of the giveaway can be found at the bottom of this post
ABOUT BABY KINGDOM
Baby Kingdom was launched to the market during the Summer. They have been recognised by the industry for being created by parents and using only the best possible ingredients.
Their products are free from sulphates, parabens and other harsh irritants. They are a British company that manufactures in the UK and their brand ethos is to offer parents a safe, luxurious and effective product collection that they can trust on their new-born babies and toddlers. With those ethos I was even more keen to try them.
They offer fresh and clean scents which leave babies smelling like babies. I love that smell so much.
PRODUCTS WE RECEIVED
I was super impressed with the packaging. It looks great. You can recnognise that it is a British product because it shows the Union Jack flag. It definitely stands out to me. It is difference to any other baby products I have seen.
My girls are a little bit too big for the body hair and wash as they love having big bubbles at bath time. But my eldest was in love with the body cream. She has eczema so she needs to constantly hydrate her skin and this cream not only does the job of hydrating her skin but it also has a lovely scent. Apparently, Baby Kingdom products are ususeful when treating symptoms such as eczema, psoriasis, sunburn, nappy rash and dermatitis. So now I understand why it worked so well on my daughter.
We really like these products. They not only look great but they are actually very good for babies. They are very natural and really helpful when your little ones have skin problems. I definitely recommend them. Check out their website HERE to see their whole range.
ONE lucky winner can Win A Lovely Baby Kingdom Mini Bundle which includes 1x 2 in 1 hair and body wash and 1x Body Cream. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Lovely Baby Kingdom Mini Bundle
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Baby Kingdom
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Baby Kingdom who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Tuesday 30th October 2018 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Tuesday 20th November 2018 at midnight.
Do your worry about the products you buy for your babies? Do you prefer natural products? What do you think of Baby Kingdom?
*Disclosure: We received a lovely mini bundle form Baby Kingdom. They are the prize providers of this giveaway. All opinions are my own.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: