Now that we are ready for the summer and the weather is so hot we need to think about protecting our skin from the sun even more. I am getting older so I really need to take care of my skin even more than when I was younger. I actually regret not putting on stronger sun creams before. I think I was more obsessed with getting a tan quicker than protecting my skin and having a gradual tan. Obviously, I learnt this was really bad with the years, and now I really put my skin first. Sun creams are essential and it is really important to apply some regularly.
I was really excited when I was recently contacted by Delph to try their range of sun creams and after-sun lotions. We are going away for 2 weeks to Greece so this couldn’t come at a better moment as we would be able to be really protect ourselves from the sun while we are there.
I also have great news because we are also hosting a GIVEAWAY so one of my lovely readers can Win A Delph Sun Care Bundle. So please check the details about this giveaway at the bottom of the post.
ABOUT DELPH SUN CARE
Delph is a sun cream that is prescribed by doctors for people suffering from medical conditions. It is 4* rated and is even used by the MOD.
It will protect your skin from both UVA and UVB rays and priced under a fiver it won’t break the bank meaning you can spend more for your weekend day trips or weekends away.
Delph Sun Care offers a range of high-quality products. SPF 15, SPF 30 and SPF 50 are all available in 150ml tubes with superior UVA and UVB protection. Delph range includes After Sun too.
DELPH SUN CARE PRODUCT RANGE
Delph Sun Lotion
Delph is based on the original Lemon Delph fragrance blended with a highly developed laboratory formulation, giving full protection at the required sunscreen level and great water resistance properties
- Water Resistant and High protection UVA / UVB
- Dermatologically tested to medical standards and not on animals (Vegan)
- SPF30 | SPF50 in 150 ml tubes
- 4* Rating on the Diffey & Robson standard
- Tanning and moisturising cream
- One of 7 sun creams that can be prescribed by doctors for those with medical skin conditions
- Suitable for all skin types for the whole family
- Allows pores to breathe and doesn’t cause prickly heat
- Low on cost
- SPF 30 £4.89
- SPF 50 £5.49
Delph After Sun Lotion
The Delph range includes After Sun too. I love using after sun lotions because I feel that they really soothe my skin after a long day exposed to the sun. The feeling of smooth skin after applying after-sun cream is the best!
- Moisturises and soothes the skin after applying after exposure to the sun
- Gentle rehydrating formula with added moisturisers and vitamin E prevent peeling and prolongs the life of your tan
- Reduces the ageing effects of the sun
- Contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E extracts
- Contains anti-inflammatory soothing properties
MY THOUGHTS ABOUT DELPH SUN CARE
The Delph range is great. It is very easy to apply and it leaves no residue on your hands. If you apply it regularly you will not get any burns. It is best to do this every 2 hours after swimming once you are dry. Do not apply when you are wet. It is perfect for all the family but I have only tried it on me at the moment but I will take this range to Greece and we will all have it. It is great for people with allergies as it is recommended by the doctors for this. I am really looking forward to trying it on Bellas as she suffers from eczema. The price is also fantastic so it is great value for money.
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that one of you can Win A Delph Sun Care Bundle, perfect for the summer! See below the content of this bundle:
- 1x 150ml SPF 30 Sun Lotion
- x 150ml SPF 50 Sun Lotion
- x 150ml After Sun Lotion
In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Delph Sun Care Bundle.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once a notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Delph
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either Twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Lotil who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Thursday 22nd July 2021 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Thursday 5th August 2021 at midnight.
Have you tried the Delph Sun Care range before?
*Disclosure: We received a Delph Sun Care bundle for the purpose of this review. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I also had the opportunity to give a Delph bundle to one of my readers.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: