It is not long for Spring to be officially here on Saturday 20th March. Spring is one of my favourite seasons because it’s the time of year when everything in nature is changing and promising new life and new hope. After the long, dark, winter months, spring is literally a breath of fresh air. And as the days get longer, the nights get shorter, and it starts to feel warmer, nature responds in a big way. I love the woodland wildflowers bloom and can’t wait to see a carpet of bluebells as it is definitely one of the highlights of springtime.
So, I was thinking to celebrate the arrival of Spring by hosting a new GIVEAWAY. And because hampers seem to be very popular, I am back with another Fortnum & Mason GIVEAWAY but this time one of you lovely readers can Win A Fortnum & Mason Easter Hamper”. Find out all the details at the bottom of this post.
I love Fortnum & Mason and their hampers are absolutely gorgeous, so I am so excited that one of you can win one! 🙂
Contents Of the Hamper
This hamper is an extraordinary hamper for an extraordinary Easter! Nestled inside this delectable hamper you will find an abundance of Fortnum’s seasonal favourites, alongside a bottle of their celebration-ready Blanc de Blancs Champagne. Cheers!
Their seasonally splendid Easter Tea is made especially for springtime sipping. In this refreshing cup, low-grown Ceylon black tea is blended with elderflower and orange blossom to create a gently-sweet tea with a floral aroma. You will enjoy it even more with the tart Raspberry & Rhubarb Conserve spread on hot-buttered toast, crumpets, scones and more.
If you love biscuits with tea, then you will pair it perfectly with the Easter Simnel Biscuits that has all the flavours of a traditional Simnel cake. This biscuit is filled with crunchy almonds, juicy fruit and warming spices. Also, don’t forget to try the Hazelnut & Blonde Chocolate Shortbread packed with blonde chocolate and crunchy toasted hazelnut chips.
For all the chocolate lovers, you can enjoy the Easter Praline Scotch Egg made from a simnel-flavoured milk chocolate praline with a delicious orange ganache centre and a roasted hazelnut and cocoa nib coating. Delicious!
This wonderful hamper is filled with all things Fortnum & Mason knows best. See below:
Easter Praline Scotch Egg
Hazelnut & Blonde Chocolate Shortbread
Easter Simnel Biscuits Gluten Free
Easter Tea Loose Leaf Caddy
Blanc de Blancs Champagne
Raspberry rhubarb conserve
Now onto the giveaway. You can Win A Fortnum & Mason Easter Hamper worth £125. You can see this hamper HERE. Please note due to current demand hamper components may be subject to substitution. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
Win A Fortnum & Mason Easter Hamper
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Fortnum & Mason Easter Hamper.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once the notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by A Moment With Franca.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either Twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to A Moment With Franca who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Wednesday 17th March 2021 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Wednesday 31st March 2021 at midnight.
What do you think of the Fortnum & Mason Easter Hamper? What product would you like to try the most?
*Disclosure: This is not an Ad. All images are taken from Fortnum & Mason website.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: