Here I am with another post about Father’s Day. But yes, the fact is that Father’s Day is really upon us and you perhaps are still thinking what to get, so I have here another idea for a gift. What about an Umbrella? I think for this country an umbrella as a gift for Father’s Day would be spot on, right? What do you think? Despite being almost summer you can still wake up and suddenly find it’s a rainy day. So this gift could be quite handy and be very much appreciated by the lovely men in your family!
Susino (UK) Ltd is a modern, successful umbrella brand and manufacturer that was established in 2007. Catering to both retail and wholesale customers, they have been operating for almost ten years from their base in Liverpool, and have rapidly grown into one of the largest umbrella suppliers in the UK & Ireland. Their business is built around providing their customers with superior quality umbrellas at competitive prices in a range of popular, fun and fashionable designs.
Susino’s Men’s Umbrellas aim to include a style for every man in their selection and have made use of their expert designers to create brollies packed with features that will help keep you dry in both showers and downpours.
Their umbrellas are also very practical due to their automatic feature. This allows you to keep you dry at a click of a button. Their walkers are sturdy enough to withstand strong winds, and their mini compact brollies are the perfect size to fit easily into any bag.
They offer a quick service and delivery, with free delivery for orders over £30 as well as a next day delivery service for when you need a new umbrella in an instant.
You can pick up a brand new Susino umbrella online or in many high street stores, independent boutiques and tourist attractions.
Their large golf umbrellas are versatile, strong and stylish thanks to their high-quality manufacturing and design. They feature reinforced fibreglass frames that are wind resistant as well as easy-grip handles and thick canopies available in a selection of vibrant colours and prints.
Thanks to their sturdy designs and large size, they can easily provide cover for up to two people in particularly heavy rain or storms if you’re out for a walk in the countryside. An umbrella this big is perfect for families and friends who like to get outside.
I am so excited to let you know that I am now hosting another lovely Father’s Day Giveaway perfect for all the lovely men in your life. To celebrate Father’s Day on Sunday 17th of June, one lucky reader will Win A Susino Umbrella. The winner will have the chance to choose either from their Gentleman’s Umbrellas or from their Golf Umbrella’s range. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Susino Umbrella.
- One winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This voucher will be provided by Susino
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Susino who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- By entering this giveaway participants are confirming that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This Giveaway starts on Tuesday 5th June 2018 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Wednesday 13th June 2018 at midnight.
Are you looking for ideas for gifts for Father’s Day? Have you heard of Susino before? What do you think of their umbrellas? If you win, which umbrella would you choose? Would you choose from their Gentleman’s range or their Golf range?
*Disclosure: This is a collaborative post with Susino.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: