3rd October 2015
Welcome to “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” (#KCACOLS), a linky that I will be hosting from now on. Like a lot of other bloggers I have decided to venture into the world of linky parties. I have been joining lots of different linky parties over the last few months and I always find them an excellent way to promote your posts, find new blogs, read fantastic posts, learn as much as you can from others and especially to get to interact with other bloggers who share my passion for blogging!
I think the important part of having lots of different linky parties is that it gives us a much wider audience to promote our posts, and therefore you can say that the more linky parties there are for us to participate in and the more linky parties we have out there, then the more beneficial it is for all of us. I’m of the idea that spreading the love of blogging between us is the best way to help each other so let’s try to keep giving some love in order to receive some love.
This is a new and exciting linky party that will be open to all you lovely bloggers and readers that would like to read more exciting and interesting posts, every Sunday starting from this Sunday the 4th of October 2015. I came with this linky name because this is exactly what I think we should all be doing, just relax and carry on linking our amazing posts for the world to know!
This linky will be actually open from the night before because I find it incredibly useful to linkup my posts during the night rather than in the mornings. I’m not sure if you have the same problem as me but my mornings are a nightmare. I never have time for anything from the moment I open my eyes I have a 1-year-old daughter still demanding breastmilk and soon after a 5-year-old demanding her breakfast and before I know it, the time has passed and it is already mid-morning. I would love to be able to join a linky party at an early stage and have the time to comment others without having 2 crazy kids in my ears making me crazy LOL! Therefore, if you are like me, this will be incredibly handy and for the ones that can handle their mornings you can also link up at any time on the morning of the Sunday until 11 pm the following 2nd Wednesday (linky will now be open for 2 weeks or until we reach 150 link ups whichever comes first), giving plenty of time for everybody to join in! 😉
This linky is the place to share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new. However, you are allowed to link up another linky ONLY if it is a promotional post about the linky and you can do this only once and I expect you to put my badge or a link to my linky and of course to follow the rules regarding commenting.
KCACOLS is a linky all about commenting!! This is the main purpose of this linky. I really want people to get lots of comments. I love when people can be so generous when commenting and are very happy to spread so much love. If you are generous, love find new blogs, love commenting and are very happy to spread so much love, so YES this is the linky for you!!
Every 2 weeks I will choose 6 people who have commented A LOT within the linky. Three will be featured and another three will be mentioned on my fortnightly “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” (#KCACOLS) linky post. This means that 6 people will get a back link from my new linky post every other Saturday!
Also every 2 weeks I will have a monthly guest co-host and 2 guest co-hosts that will help me with the commenting. If you would like to co-host with me you need to first be a regular to this linky and know all the rules. You can always ask to be booked for a future date but at least I would like you to have had at least one month of linking up with #KCACOLS. So, if you are free and would like to be my second guest co-host for one week please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW: the host and guest co-hosts are able to change their posts after the first week, this will be from the first Thursday since the linky is live.
1. Be sure to grab the #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new. You are allowed to link up another linky ONLY if it is a promotional post about the linky and you can do this only once and I expect you to put my badge or a link to my linky and of course to follow the rules regarding commenting.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week). Then comment the monthly guest co-host post and then the guest co-hosts posts. And then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least two comments (one from the host/guest co-hosts and one from others).
PLEASE always remember to start with the comment of the post linked up before yours first and then go around as much as you would like. Also use the hashtag #KCACOLS when commenting (this is indeed very important so I can then see how many comments you are doing and then be able to feature you in my linky post which is always great for you as you get a backlink which helps improve your DA).
5. This linky will be open every other Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until the following 2nd Wednesday at 11.59 pm or until we reach 150 link ups, whichever comes first.
6. If you would like me to tweet your post that is absolutely find just tweet me @WithFranca with your link and I will retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
If you would like me to send you a reminder email for this linky please fill the form below:
I’m so excited!! I hope to see you all there!! I look forward to reading and commenting on all of your posts!! 🙂
See my badge below:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>