When it comes to skincare, I feel that natural is better, do you agree? Using products that are kinder to your skin can only be a good thing, especially at this time of year, when I received a gorgeous hamper of skincare products from Balmonds. I was so excited to try them to see if they were as good as they looked!
It came at the right time for me as I have been experiencing some changes with my skin and I have been struggling to find the right products to use.
I also have great news because we are hosting a GIVEAWAY so ONE of my lovely readers can Win A Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel. Please check the details about this giveaway at the bottom of the post.
Balmonds specialise in all-natural skincare products designed by a mum who needed a skincare solution that was kind to her daughter’s sensitive skin. Using beeswax, oils and herbs, she created a balm now sold as Balmonds Skin Salvation which forms the heart of the range of products currently available.
Balmonds has a range of products alongside the multi-purpose beeswax balm to complete your skincare needs. The multipurpose balm is suitable for a range of skin conditions including, dry, cracked and itchy skin.
What We Thought Of Balmonds Skincare
I received the following products to try out;
- Daily Moisturising Cream (£13.99)- a moderately rich cream made with shea and different nourishing oils.
- Intensive Hand Cream (£10.99)- made with oils rich in essential fatty acids making it nutritious and ideal for hands or using as an intensive night cream.
- Skin Salvation (£7.99)- made with beeswax and is multi-purpose, meaning you can use it as a primer for tattoo care, nappy balm, lip salve, and so much more.
- Cooling Cream (£19.99)- a lotion containing essential oils aloe and menthol.
- Intensive Facial Oil(£22.00) – is made with rosehip and lavender and is free from parabens, preservatives, petrochemicals, and perfumes.
I love that the products are made of natural ingredients, which is a bonus for me. My skin can change a lot with the cold weather; recently, it has become more sensitive.
I have been using the daily moisturising cream, and it is fantastic. I have struggled to find a day cream that works for my skin due to its sensitivity, but this is perfect for me; I love it so much. Before using this moisturiser, I was using my daughter’s eczema cream, but I haven’t had any allergic reaction to using the daily moisturiser.
One thing I wanted to mention is explicitly the Skin Salvation. Sienna loves playing on the monkey bars at the park, and it can make her hands dry and cracked. So we have been using the Skin Salvation and the Intensive Hand Cream, and it is making such a difference to the skin on her hands. I am impressed at how much of a difference they have made while still being kind to her skin.
The Balmonds Skincare range has been great for my family, and we are so impressed with how quickly we saw results from using the products. I love their Intensive Facial Oil that makes my skin so soft. If you are looking for an ineffective, all-natural skincare range that does what you need it to, I can’t recommend Balmonds enough.
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that ONE of you can Win A Balmonds Skincare Bundle worth £75.00. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Balmonds Skincare Bundle
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once a notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Balmonds
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either Twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Balmonds who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Saturday 15th January 2022 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Saturday 5th February 2022 at midnight.
Have you tried Balmonds Skincare before? Which of their products mentioned above are you more excited to try out first?
*Disclosure: We received a Balmonds Skincare bundle for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I also got the opportunity to give away another bundle to one lucky winner. Contain affiliate links.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: