Learning Resources have so many amazing STEM toys for your kids. Not long ago I published a post about their Playfoam Pals Fantasy Friends which is also a fantastic STEM toy. My girls really love Playfoam, they had so much fun. This time we received the GeoSafari Jr Kidnoculars Extreme to review. My girls have binoculars before but never as cool as this one. Before I tell you more about this fabulous toy, I have great news for you. I am also hosting a GIVEAWAY so one of your little ones can Win A Pair of GeoSafari Jr Kidnoculars Extreme too thanks to Learning Resources. Find out all the details at the bottom of this post.
The GeoSafari Jr Kidnoculars Extreme is aimed for children aged 5+. I thought it was more suitable for Sienna, so we did the review with her. She was super excited to have a go with it. My girls, especially Sienna, love to be outside exploring the world. Sienna is very active so she is always doing something and is very excited to discover new things. She likes bringing things with her as well as collecting things from outside.
Child-friendly binoculars promote STEM-based scientific observation of nature, animals and more. It keeps your kids entertained as well as encouraging children to get outside and explore the world around them. Sienna is also very curious so taking binoculars with her when venturing outdoors is great because she can have a close up look of whatever she has spotted.
The content inside the box is as follow:
- Microphone with a cover
You only need to insert the built-in the microphone at the top of the kidnoculars which will amplify the sounds.
- Focus free vision
- Easy-to-see 3 x magnification
- Built-in audio amplification – no need for headphones
- Breakaway strap for safety
- Audio amplification will encourage children to use both sight and sound to explore their world.
- Colourful, lightweight and durable
- Measures 9cm H x 19cm W x 18cm D
- Features multilingual packaging
Please note that the Kidnoculars Extreme will require 2x AAA batteries for the sound amplification which are not included. It is very easy to put the batteries in. It only takes 2 minutes.
These binoculars are great. Very different to a normal one because it comes with a focus-free dual eyepiece for easy viewing and 3 times magnification. This means that your kind doesn’t have to waste time adjusting the focus. It is very easy and simple to use. They just need to put it to their eyes and automatically they will have a super close vision.
They also come with a built-in audio amplification so they can be able to hear louder everything that is happening around them. It is very cool. When Sienna first tried she was so excited to be able to hear things that clear. The best part is that it comes with an on/off and volume control which is very handy.
Another great feature is that it comes with a neck strap that can separate into two parts, so it can be strapped around your kid’s neck which is very handy when they are not using them. It is fairly lightweight, so it is easy for them to carry it like that.
The one we received comes with lovely bright colours, blue like the sky, orange and green which was very cool. Sienna seems to like the colours too.
On the front of the Kidnoculars is a microphone, with a cover. This captures the sounds of nature but also minimises wind noise.
Sienna decided to take her Kidnoculars to the park to try them out for the first time. She was very excited. She put them on once there and had a lot of fun listening to the birds as well as having a close look into the nature around her.
The GeoSafari Jr Kidnoculars Extreme is such a fun toy for younger explorers. It is a great gift because they are not also having fun but they are learning at the same time. It helps with their curiosity too. They are durable, well made and very fun and it is great that is has an adjustable volume. Overall we like these Kidnoculars and I am sure we will be bringing it with us to many outdoor activities.
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that one of you can Win A Pair of GeoSafari Jr Kidnoculars Extremes. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
Win A Pair of GeoSafari Jr Kidnoculars Extremes
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Pair of GeoSafari Jr Kidnoculars Extremes.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once the notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Learning Resources
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Learning Resources who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Wednesday 26th June 2019 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Wednesday 17th July 2019 at midnight.
Do your kids own a binocular? What do you think of the GeoSafari Jr Kidnoculars Extremes? Will your little ones like them too?
*Disclosure: We received the GeoSafari Jr Kidnoculars Extremes thanks to Learning Resources for the purpose of this review. I was also given the opportunity to Giveaway another GeoSafari Jr Kidnoculars Extremes to one of my readers. This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through them I may earn a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: