I wanted to say thank you to the lovely Lizzie from Firstooth for nominating me to write “I’m the Mum who”. This has been incredibly hard for me. I don’t know why, but I felt that I was not inspired at all for the past week. It took me more than a week to finally write this!! I’m dedicating this to my two gorgeous little girls Bella and Sienna. So here we are:
I’M THE MUM WHO:
- Is always wishing to have more time to spend on her own but when that happens (very occasionally) is missing you too much and wishes to come back home to give you a big cuddle.
- Will not carry you straight away after you cry because I want to teach you that there are ways to communicate other than crying.
- Lets you get away with so many things so I can carry on with my day.
- Will let you take off your shoes but not your socks when we are out and about as I am scared that you might get hurt.
- Will go and check on you while you are sleeping to be sure that you still have your duvet on so you don’t get cold.
- Gives you Ella’s Kitchen pouches because I don’t know how to cook your food from scratch.
- Worries a lot every time that you are not well and needs to cuddle you and hug you all night until I know you are well again.
- Will try to give you Calpol or a teething powder as soon as I notice that you are getting ill or you are teething again so I can stop the pain as soon as possible.
- Is completely frustrated to know that my 5 year old is still having accidents during the night and feel completely lost when I have to start training my second child.
- Is completely useless with any type or craft activity but will give it a go just to put a big smile on your face
- Will let you have my mobile so I can change your nappy successfully.
- Let you have the ipad at bedtime so you can then go to sleep with a big smile on your face.
- Will give you a dessert before your meal to avoid a tantrum after you do a pinky promise that you will eat all your food.
- Will get the camera out all the time because you are so cute and I need to get a shot or video of that precious moment.
- Thinks that being a mum is incredibly hard but wouldn’t change it for the world.
- Will watch the same movies with you again and again because I know you love them.
- Used to carry you in the Manduca baby carrier constantly because you didn’t like the pushchair (you can read all about that here)
- Will give up my bed for my 5 year old so she can have a good sleep and not be disturbed by baby cries.
- Will sleep in the same bedroom as baby so I can breastfeed her early in the morning without disturbing anybody.
- Feels blessed to have you in my life
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Coombe Mill - Fiona Cambouropoulos says
What wonderful answers, you sound like the best Mum in the world who gives so much it’s no wonder you don’t have enough time left for yourself.
Thank you so much love, this is the best compliment that someone can give to me! True no time at all! I should change that though! I’m looking forward to read your answers, xx
Random Musings says
Thank you for the nomination 🙂
Debbie, so sorry for the mistake!! Thanks for appreciate the nomination though. Have a nice day, xx