I like having all my girls’s things for school and nursery properly labeled so then we avoid losing them. I really hate it when something does get lost. When Bella started school 4 years ago, she seemed to lose her things easily, so having things labelled really helped. Our little Sienna starts reception this year so I would like her to have the best experience ever and of course, I want her to have all her things labelled so she won’t be losing anything. We were approached by Labels4kids who kindly sent us a bundle of their products to try. Sienna was super excited about starting school in Autumn when she saw her name on labels and tags!
Labels4Kids is a multi award winning family business based in Scotland, trading since 2004. They are specialists in kids labels, for clothes and belongings, as well as personalised items such as: LEGO, books, travel items, original ideas for gifts and more. They aim to communicate the great value and quality, as well as the creative aspect of their products.
We were sent a Stick on Clothing Labels Pack which was for Bella, an Iron on Labels Pack which was for Sienna and a Personalised Boot Bag for each. I asked the girls to help me to choose their designs. Bella loves everything in red lately so I got all hers in red and Sienna is into pink and purple so I got everything in purple for her. They were also able to choose an image to add to their labels and tags.
They also have allergy options in the images for highlighting any allergies that your kids might have. I thought this was a great idea and very useful for a lot of parents.
The ordering process was very easy and quick to do. They have lots of different colours and images to choose from, so it was nice to be able to have a variety of options. We went through the whole process apart from actually submitting the order as this was organised with them directly.
The products arrived relatively quick, just a few days later. They have great customer service. I didn’t have any problems and everything arrived safely! This is what we received:
I really like this pack. It is very handy to have with so many different labels to use. It is a great value pack with stick on name labels for school. Pack with clothing labels, bag tags and vinyl name stickers for non clothing items.
Stick on clothing labels have passed independent lab tests of BS EN ISO6330 wash testing (30 washes at 40 degrees) through washing machines, tumble driers, microwaves and dishwashers. Fantastic right?
This pack Includes:
- 26 kids shoe labels (for 13 pairs of shoes) with transparent covers to protect labels against perspiration.
- 26 small name labels for lunch boxes, water bottles or any hard surfaces. Dishwasher and microwafe safe.
- 30 stick on clothing labels for clothes. The easiest way to label clothes, no ironing or sewing necessary.
- 2 bag tags for school bags which are supplied with 20 mm split key rings.
This pack is also great. It comes with name labels for clothes, bag tags and name stickers for belongings. Bag tag options for image and text will match your vinyl choices. Each pack includes:
- 26 shoe labels (including a transparent cover to protect the shoe labels from heel perspiration)
- 26 small name labels
- 25 iron on name tags
- 2 personalised bag tags for your bags.
The Iron on Labels are easy to apply, robust and very long lasting. They are resistant to 60 C. They are very quick to iron on clothes.
Instruction to use your iron on name tags:
- Set your iron to Linen/Cotton or *** but do not use steam.
- Apply iron on labels to clean, thoroughly dry garment (labels applied to soiled or damp garments will not adhere properly).
- Place iron on label on garment in desired position.
- Press the heated iron firmly on top of the labels and hold for 10 seconds.
- Allow the garment to cool to room temperature then try to peel off a corner with your fingernail. If you can peel any part of the label you will need to repeat step 4 but apply with more pressure and hold for 15-20 seconds.
The Shoe labels are great because they don’t fall off, scratch, crease or slip. Each pack also contains clear vinyl covers for added longevity to your labels. I thought this was a great idea.
Instructions for shoe labels:
- Apply the label to a clean, dry, smooth surface and do not wash for 1 hour.
- Shoe Labels can be applied to many objects but when used in shoes ensure the transparent overlay is placed over the coloured label to prevent the ink reacting with perspiration in the foot and fading.
Kids shoe bags are very useful for storing footwear. We have had the sack style shoe bags in the past in the past but this boot bag is different. It is great for your kids sports shoes like rugby boots or football shoes. These are waterproof bags made in the UK.
We thought Labels4Kids have a great variety of products. They are of a high quality so you know that they won’t fall off, scratch, crease or slip easily. They are perfect for washing machines, tumble driers, microwaves and dishwashers. They have lots of different colours and images to use. We have not been using them for long but so far we have had a positive experience. I guess we will need to wait for a whole shool year to see how well they last but so far they look like they are robust, strong labels.
Do you use personalised labels for your kids school or nursery belongings? Have you heard of Labels4Kids? If you win which pack will you choose: the Stick on Clothing Labels Pack or the Iron on Labels Pack?
*Disclosure: This is a Collaborative Post. We received a bundle of Labels4Kids products to try at home and for the purpose of this blog post. We also have the opportunity to giveaway a Labels4Kids Labels Pack to one of our readers. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️