Last year I was very lucky to be invited to a fantastic Chocolate and Wine tasting event organised by Lily O’Brien’s, the luxury Irish chocolatier. It was a great event and it happened to be the first proper event I attended as a blogger. Who would have thought that this event would be the first of so many new opportunities? I feel so grateful for that! This year, I feel even luckier as the lovely people at Lily O’Brien’s sent me a huge hamper to sample and share with my family and friends. They were also very kind to offer the chance for one of my lovely readers to win the same amazing hamper! How fantastic is that? You can find out more about this GIVEAWAY at the bottom of the post.
Last week, Lily O’Brien’s launched their new range of premium chocolates at a similar event to the one I attended last year, giving opportunity for lovers of chocolate and wine to learn more about pairing them both. If you would like to know more about this, please read my post from last year that has listed all the different chocolates and wines that you can combine together. It was interesting to learn about that!
It was a huge and amazing hamper that I was of course, very excited to receive. As soon as my girls saw the big box they were all over it! “No Please! Don’t eat yet”, I told them, “I need to take photos first!”. This is the life of a family blogger, LOL! 😉
The amazing hamper contained the following delicious chocolates:
- 1 x Triple Chocolate Indulgence
- 2 x Cocoa Cookie Crunch pouch
- 1 x Mint Cremes
- Petite Chocolate Indulgence
- 1 x Sticky Toffee box (12 chocolates)
- 1 x Crispy Hearts
- 1 x Zesty Orange Chocolate
- 14 x 80g bars (2x Dulce De Leche, 4x Orange & Bergamot Ganache Milk & Dark, 2x Peppermint Crunch, 2x Malted Chocolate Crunch, 2x Caramel Crunch, 2x Milk Salted Caramel)
Their new range of indulgent chocolate bars features seven unique recipes. Each new signature bar (which retails at £2.00 each) is designed to appeal to premium chocolate consumers. You can see the 7 different recipes in the photo below:
- Dulce de Leche – dark chocolate rippled with silk ribbons of creamy, caramel infused white chocolate with the marbled Dulce de Leche
- Caramel Crunch – creamy milk chocolate and savoury-sweet burst of golden caramel crunch scattered with Atlantic salt crystals with an outright crowd pleaser
- Orange & Bergamot Ganache – chocolate and orange ganache infused with Italian Bergamot. Dark Chocolate
- Peppermint Crunch – dark chocolate and peppermint crisp with a twist of fragrant basil with the Peppermint Crunch.
- Malted Chocolate Crunch – creamy milk chocolate that slowly melts into the sweetness of mellow malt crisp
- Milk Salted Caramel – slow-cooked caramel seasoned with Himalayan salt
- Orange & Bergamot Ganache – chocolate and orange ganache infused with Italian Bergamot. Milk Chocolate.
Three of the new Lily O’Brien’s premium bar recipes (Salted Caramel / Caramel Crunch / Malted Chocolate Crunch) are available exclusively from Asda stores in the UK, while the entire range can be ordered online via their Lily O’Brien’s website.
Now on to the fantastic giveaway that I mentioned at the start of my blog post. The lovely people at Lily O’Brien’s have kindly offered me the opportunity to run a giveaway so that one of you can win this amazing HAMPER. In order to have a chance to win, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can WIN AN AMAZING LILY O’BRIEN’S CHOCOLATE HAMPER like the one featured in the post.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are in GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This game will be provided by Lily O’Brien’s .
- A Moment With Franca blog is not responsible for the delivery of the prize.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Any damage to the prize is not A Moment With Franca Blog’s responsibility.
- Incomplete or Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- This Giveaway starts on Wednesday 19th Oct at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Wednesday 9th November at midnight.
Have you heard of Lily O’Brien’s before? Have you tried their chocolates? What do you think of their new range of premium chocolates? Will you pair chocolates with wine at home for your guests? Please leave a comment below as I would love to read what you think.
*Disclaimer: I received this amazing hamper for the purpose of this review. However, all opinions and thoughts are my own. I was also offered the opportunity to giveaway the same hamper.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: