I am always looking for new products for my skin. Now that I am getting older it seems that my skin needs even more attention. I have dry skin and tend to develop mild eczema now and then so I really need to hydrate it constantly. I also have allergies that irritate my skin, so it is very important that I use creams that will help me to control these skin problems. I was excited when recently I was approached by Lotil to try their skincare range. I also have great news because we are also hosting a GIVEAWAY so one of my lovely readers can Win A Lotil Skincare Bundle. So please check the details about this giveaway at the bottom of the post.
For 100 years LOTIL has been regarded as a super cream and given 10/10 by everyone that uses it. Lotil contains powerful emollients that repair and moisturise the most sensitive of skin types. The brand’s USP is it combines a variety of properties to prevent infections and the rich, non-greasy and deeply hydrating formula penetrates quickly for practical use.
THEIR PRODUCT RANGE
Lotil Cream is available in a number of handy packaging formats to fit your lifestyle and ensure the healing, soothing benefits of Lotil are always easy to access and quick to apply.
For heavy or family use their extra-large 500ml container, complete with a pump dispenser is the perfect bathroom feature. For handbags and holidays there’s their neat 30ml miniature tube and for general use their 50ml tube or 114ml screw top tub.
They also have a Lotil Lip balm as well as Foot cream. Lotil Lip balm is perfect for dry lips. It contains all the skin moisturising and other benefits of Lotil Cream to help combat sore, chapped and cracked lips. It is dermatologically tested and PABA free.
Lotil foot cream helps soothe dry, chapped and sore skin. This cream soothes and heals dry, chapped skin on feet, heels and other troubled areas.
- Lotil contains anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties that provide a long-lasting barrier to infection.
- Lotil is a great all-round moisturiser and can be used by the whole family.
- Lotil soothes skin after shaving and is a soap replacement for sufferers of very dry skin conditions.
- Lotil is also used by eczema and psoriasis sufferers.
LOTIL FOR DRY SKIN
Lotil has been specifically formulated for all dry skin conditions. Rich, easily absorbed and multi-purpose. It has been used for years to treat and ease all dry skin conditions including:
- Inflamed, irritated and itchy skin
- Cracked heals
- Chapped hands
- Flakey skin
LOTIL HELPS WITH DIFFERENT SKINCARE PROBLEMS
Lotil is ideal for use by diabetics who suffer from dry skin conditions. It can also be used to combat the symptoms of both psoriasis and eczema. It helps to keep all areas of the body silky smooth and leaves your skin in the best possible condition.
I am very impressed with this range. It is perfect to use on hands, face, body and knees. It is suitable for the whole family which is very handy.
The lip balm and the 50 ml tube, as well as the 30 ml cream, are the perfect sizes to keep it in your handbag so you can always keep your skin hydrated. The price is reasonable which is always good to know and you can find them on Boots, Lloyds Pharmacy, Superdrug, Amazon among others.
The Lotil cream is not fragrance. This is to help with dry skin conditions otherwise it won’t be helpful. It is perfect to use during this cold cold winter when your skin gets even drier.
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that one of you can Win A Lotil Skincare Bundle. See below the content of this bundle:
- 1x 30ml hand cream
- 1x 50ml tube
- 1x Lotil Lip balm
- 1x Lotil Original 114ml
- 1x Foot cream 114ml
In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
Win A Lotil Skincare Bundle
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Lotil Skincare Bundle.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once a notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Lotil
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either Twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Lotil who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Sunday 3rd January 2020 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Sunday 24th January 2021 at midnight.
Have you tried the Lotil range before?
*Disclosure: We received a Lotil bundle for the purpose of this review. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I also had the opportunity to give a Lotil bundle to one of my readers.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: