One thing I love to have at home is something that can give off a nice fragrance during the day. It is so nice to catch the scent of a nice fragrance when you come into a room, isn’t it! It is even better when it looks nice too. This is why I couldn’t wait to set up the new Opulence – Nebulizing Diffuser from Organic Aromas. We are also hosting a GIVEAWAY so one of my lovely readers can Win An Opulence Nebulising Diffuser too. So please check the details about this giveaway at the bottom of the post.
One of the most effective aroma diffusers on the market, the Opulence Nebulizing Diffuser comes with a white base that will complement most decors and add a stylish look to any room. Use pure oils to experience the burst of pure and concentrated fragrance around your home. The ceramic base is glazed and paired with a hand-blown glass reservoir.
Using my Opulence Nebulizing Diffuser
Before I used it for the first time, I did a deep clean. You can find the instructions on how to do this in the manual. You basically pour alcohol to the areas where the oil will be passing through. You leave it like that for a little while and then dispose of any excess of alcohol. Then you add the glass on top of the base. Plug the adapter in and then add 25 drops of any oil you have on the top and then cover the glass with the lid.
There is a power button which you can dial to the right and will make it stronger. If you leave it on, the diffuser automatically turns itself off after 2 hours. It also has a sensory button which you can touch to turn the light on and off.
It is a really nice diffuser to have at home. It looks great too. It matches my living room decor as it has white in it too. It is lovely to have the diffuser during the mornings or evenings. It makes a very lovely smell around the room. We got 2 different oils to try: lavender and lemon. We are huge fans of lavender so we have been using this oil more.
The diffuser is so easy to use and fills up my room with fragrance really well. You can really smell it when you enter the room which is perfect as I know it is working as it should. I also love that it auto turns off after two hours instead of creating a constant aroma in the room which would be too overbearing.
Organic Aromas have a lovely range of different styles of diffusers to suit your style and home decor. It is definitely a great diffuser to have in any home I think.
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that one of you can Win An Opulence Nebulising Diffuser. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win An Opulence Nebulising Diffuser.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once a notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Organic Aromas
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Jazwares who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Sunday 10th November 2019 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Sunday 1st December 2019 at midnight.
Do you have a diffuser at home? What is your favourite oil to use with a diffuser?
*Disclosure: We received an Opulence Nebulising Diffuser for the purpose of this review. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I also had the opportunity to give an Opulence Nebulising Diffuser to one of my readers.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: