I love getting my girls belongings properly personalised. And it is even more fun for my girls when they have the option to choose from so many different fonts, backgrounds, colours, etc. Petit Fernand got in contact with us and kindly offered a customised lunchbox for each of my girls as well as customised labels for each of them too. My girls were super excited to start customising their lunchboxes. Also, I am running a GIVEAWAY for one of my lovely readers to win a Petit Fernand Customised Lunchbox. Full details of the giveaway can be found at the bottom of this post.
Petit Fernand are a Bordeaux-based company that offer original, fun and easy-to-use products to help out parents whilst also pleasing the kids. The best part is that all their products are 100% customisable so that they can match your kids’s personalities.
Their lunchboxes are stunning. They have plenty of designs to choose from, so you can choose from 28 beautiful themes (unicorn, football, princess, skate, street, mermaid, etc), then you pick a colour and enter your child’s name to create the cutest bento box.
Lunchbox Main Features – £22.00
- Total capacity of 1000ml
- Total net weight: 172g
- Dimensions 210 mm (L) x 85 mm (H) x 145 mm (D)
- For a weight of 361 g (568g ice pack included)
- Microwave and Fridge Safe
- Comes with a silicon cap for microwave use
- Removable ice pack
- Hermetically closed by 4 latches
- Main container
- 2 removable containers
- Ice pack
- A bento layer (Inner box)
They have a capacity of 1000ml, so you can fit your child’s everyday needs. It has 2 removable small containers and an intermediate inner box. To keep the food cool for a few hours, just put the ice pack (previously placed in the freezer) under the intermediate box. The lunch box is also micro-wave safe so that you can easily heat up your food!
It is very easy and quick to customise your child’s lunchbox. These lunchboxes are perfect for school lunch breaks or to carry their daily snacks. They can actually take them everywhere such as on school trips, picnics, at the beach or to any of their favourite extracurricular activities!
They also have a section with healthy lunch box ideas where you can find fun food recipes. If need some ideas for your child’s lunchbox, it is worth having a look there.
Petit Fernand have other products such as personalised waterbottles, personalised mugs as well as all sort of labels (iron-on labels, stick-on clothing labels, adhesive name labels and stick-on shoe labels). We also ordered some clothing labels and some general item stick on labels. Their labels are 100% personalised and are washing machine (up to 60°) and tumble dryer resistant.
Their labels come all together in a booklet which also includes some Petit Fernand stickers that your kids can use to add an even more fun look to their belongings.
Their stick-on clothing labels are adhesive clothing labels that you can stick on in only 2 seconds. They can be applied on any washing tag or brand tag: t-shirts, sweaters, trousers, skirts, dresses, coats, underwear, scarf, cap…and even on teddy bears. They cost £3.00 for 10 name labels. If you need more than 30 (identical) name labels, the cost reduces £1.50 per 10.
Their stick on item labels comes in a choice of 4 shapes, and will stick to any surface, to identify anything and everything: pencils, luggage, feeding bottles or any smooth surface. They have 32 backgrounds, 9 fonts and 100 illustrations to choose from. Their mini lables (46 x 6 mm) are perfect for small surfaces, such as pens, felt-tips, pencils, toothbrushes, reading glasses, sunglasses, cutlery, cups.
So you can choose to have:
- 1 line labels (56 x 11 mm)
- 2 line labels (56 x 15 mm) – pencil cases, books, notebooks, rulers, feeding-bottles, water bottles, plates, cups
- 4 line labels (56 x 36 mm) – you can add an address and phone number, to identify bags, luggage, changing bags.
We really like Petit Fernand products. They are fantastic, very colourful and fun. My girls are super excited with their new lunchboxes and labels. They are gorgeous! I can highly recommend them.
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that one of you can Win A Petit Fernand Customised Lunchbox. The winner can choose between a Stick on Clothing Labels Pack or an Iron on Labels Pack as described above. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Petit Fernand Customised Lunchbox.
- One winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 14 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Petit Fernand
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Petit Fernand who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998,The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and applicable laws.
- By entering this giveaway participants are confirming that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This Giveaway starts on Monday 4th June 2018 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Monday 25th June 2018 at midnight.
Do you like customised products? What do you think of these personalised lunchboxes? And what do you think of their personalised labels? Do you like the designs? Have you heard of Petit Fernand?
*Disclosure: We received 2 customised lunchboxes as well as customised labels to try at home and for the purpose of this blog post. We also had the opportunity to giveaway a Petit Fernand Customised Lunchbox to one of our readers. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: