These last past years my skin has changed a lot. I guess it is the normal process of getting older. One of the things that I have noticed a lot is that my skin, especially around my eyes and neck are becoming very sensitive and some products can cause a reaction. Nowadays, I have to be very careful what I use as I am worried it will affect my skin. Therefore, I am always looking for new products that will help me to keep my skin nourished and fresh, so when I got contacted by Skinstation to try some of their products, I was very excited and straight away said yes.
I also have great news because we are hosting a GIVEAWAY so ONE of my lovely readers can Win A Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel. Please check the details about this giveaway at the bottom of the post.
Skinstation is an online store that allows you to browse and buy luxury skincare products at the most competitive prices.
They are passionate about improving skin concerns across the UK with their clinically proven skincare systems. They are certain that they can find a skincare regime for you that is going to yield results you never previously thought were possible. With over 60 years of combined experience in dermatology and cosmetic medicine, they will work with you to help achieve your goals.
I tried 2 products that are available at Skinstation. They are:
- Obagi Medical Professional-C Serum 10%
- Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel
Obagi Medical Professional-C Serum 10%
Obagi Medical Professional-C Serum 10% contains vitamin c serum that helps to brighten the skin and diminish signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles. It’s the perfect skincare product for autumn/winter as it will help to lighten your complexion during the darker months.
It will work to:
- Prevent premature signs of ageing, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Protect against future damage
- Stimulate collagen production for firmer, more resilient skin
- Lighten and brighten skin for a more even tone
How it works:
Obagi contains a 10% concentration of L-ascorbic acid that penetrates down into the deeper layers of your skin, neutralising free radicals produced from overexposure to the sun and the natural processes of ageing. It prevents damage to dry, reactive skin and slows down the ageing process.
Also, L-ascorbic acid ensures your skin remains plump and hydrated; leaving your skin looking younger and firmer.
The Obagi Professional-C Serum 10% retails at £71.47. It also comes in 15%, 20% and 30% serum strengths.
It was easy to apply. You put a few drops of the serum to your face and then spread it around using your fingertips.
This serum didn’t work for me. As I mentioned before, I have very sensitive skin and I have issues with a lot of products. Vitamin C normally tickles your skin when you apply it but for me it was uncomfortable, so I decided to stop using it as I realised it didn’t suit my skin. It is a shame because it is a fantastic product and has amazing reviews.
I spoke with Skinstation and after I explained my experience, they recommended trying Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel. So below you will read all about this product.
Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel
Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel is a lightweight, non-oily serum, enriched with moisturizing hyaluronic acid plus a blend of botanical extracts (cucumber and thyme), olive oil extract and hyaluronic acid, making it an ideal moisturizer for sensitive skin.
Phyto Corrective is suitable for blemish or redness-prone skin and sensitive skin types. This oil-free hydrating serum also helps diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone and redness.
How to use
Apply 2-3 drops to the face, neck and chest using the fingertips, as well as other areas of the body as needed.
The Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel retails at £45.00.
This was the perfect product for my skin and it works wonders. If you have sensitive and irritated skin, this will be a good product for you to try too.
I have seen a noticeable improvement in my skin as it calms my skin down. I haven’t had any reactions to my skin since I am trying Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel. I feel so relieved that I can use a product like this that will help with my sensitive skin.
I am very grateful that I was able to try two different products and after Skinstation advice I found the perfect product for me.
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that ONE of you can Win A Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel worth £45.00. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once a notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Skinstation
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either Twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Skinstation who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Monday 20th December 2021 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Monday 3rd January 2022 at midnight.
Do you like trying new skin products? What type of skin do you have?
*Disclosure: I received two products available at Skinstation Online Store for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I also got the opportunity to give away one Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: