Welcome to this week’s #UnPocoDeTodoUK (Spanish for “A Little Bit of Everything) hosted by myself, Maria, Tracey, Sandy and Nadia. We had a total of 33 link ups which is FANTASTIC! I hope each week we can have more of you joining us! You can also find out more about this linky in the #UnPocoDeTodo Linky Page.
Unfortunately, Sandy from Mommy’s Little Princesses has decided to take a blog break so this sadly will be her last week of #UnPocoDoToDoUK. She’ll be missed but I think we all know that sometimes a break is well needed. We wish her all the best! This means that we will have some changes which will be revealed next week.
BACK TO THE LINKY
Each of us has chosen our favourite photos and we also have a 6th photo for the person who has commented the most. You can see our featured photos below.
Our featured photos from last week are as follows:
LISA from Little Orange Dog was the person who spread the most love and commented on every photo that was linked up (32 times)! She shared a photo of her girls on a day out at Chessington World of Adventures. It would be very nice if you can check out her Instagram account and if you can also follow her that will be FANTASTIC!
FAVOURITE 5 PHOTOS
Our favourites for the week are as follows:
We have been pinning all your photos onto our Pinterest Board for #UnPocoDeTodoUK. Please go and have a look at all the lovely photos that we have had so far. It looks like a great collage of photos. It would be lovely if you follow our board
WHAT YOU GAIN
When linking up to #UnPocoDeTodoUK you can expect to get at least 6 comments on your photo. If your photo is chosen as one of our favourites that week you’ll get not one but FIVE individual back links to your blog which helps boost your DA score as all five hosts will feature your photo, your Instagram account AND your blog.
The #UnPocoDeToDoUK linky will open on Monday 9pm until Friday 11.55pm Please do remember that to fully participate you need to link up your Instagram photo to the linky each week. This ensures you get love and receive comments from everyone who is joining in. Also, when commenting please remember that we only count the comments to the photos that are linked and that have used the hashtag.
So you can prepare for the following weeks, the themes will be as follows:
- Week 8, 24 October: Food – Tracey
- Week 9, 31 October: Things we love – Nadia
NEW LINK UP
The theme this week is OUTDOORS/NATURE/OBJECTS.
We would love to see any photos of beautiful places, beautiful views or some objects that we found fascinating!
To join in, simply link up the link to your Instagram photo (a max of two).
NOTE: Don’t forget that you can add a title to your IG photos once you have linked up.
1. If you fancy, put the #UnPocoDeTodoUK badge in your sidebar to increase awareness of this new community. The code for this can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 photos per week.
3. You will need to follow the themes of each week.
4. Follow the Instagram Account of the hosts and also the Instagram Account of the person that has linked up immediately before yours. This is as a minimum requirement. Of course I would love if you follow as many as you can but this is up to you.
5. Comment on the hosts photos on Instagram. Then comment on the photo of the person that has linked up immediately before yours and finally any other photo that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives some love! I will say the more you spread the love the better! If you link up 2 photos and they are next to each other, you will need to follow, like and comment the 2 previous photos that have linked up immediately before your photos.
PLEASE always remember to start with the comment of the photo linked up before yours first and then go around as much as you would like. Also use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK when commenting (this is indeed very important so I can then see how many comments you are doing) as one of the photos that we will be featuring will be from the person that have been the most generous.
6. This linky will be open every Monday from 8:00 am and will remain open for one week until Saturday at 11.59 pm.
7. If you would like us to tweet your photo that is absolutely find just tweet me @WithFranca, Maria @suburb4nmum, Tracey @frazzledmumblog, Nadia @scandimummy and/or Sandy @Sandy_Heard with your link and we will retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK.
8. Finally, if you could please follow:
- Franca: A Moment With Franca on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Maria: Suburban Mum on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Tracey: One Frazzled Mum on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Nadia: Scandi Mummy on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Sandy: Mommy’s Little Princesses on Instagram , Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
that would be fantastic!!
WE ARE SO LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING YOU AND SEE ALL YOUR PHOTOS!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="IG Community: #UnPocoDeTodoUK"><img src="https://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/UnPocoDeTodo-badge.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="IG Community: #UnPocoDeTodoUK" style="border:none;"/></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=671021 mode=1]
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: