The 4th week of #UnPocoDeTodoUK (Spanish for “A Little Bit of Everything) ended on Friday night. Thank you so much to all of you that joined us! We all (Maria, Tracey, Sandy and Nadia) enjoyed checking all your photos. It went well with a total of 28 link ups! I hope each week we can have more of you joining us! You can also find out more about this linky in the #UnPocoDeTodo Linky Page.
Each of us has chosen our favourite photos and we also have a 6th photo for the person who has commented the most. You can see our featured photos below.
Our featured photos from last week are as follows:
NICOLE from The Mum Reviews was the person who spread the most love and commented 27 times! She shared a photo of her favourite Cuban dish Ropa Vieja. It would be very nice if you can check out her Instagram account and if you can also follow her that will be FANTASTIC!
FAVOURITE 5 PHOTOS
Our favourites for the week are as follows:
1. MADELINE from This Glorious Life. Please also check out her Instagram account.
2. KAT from Candyfloss and Dreams. Please also check out her Instagram account.https://www.instagram.com/p/BK2NnSKD1T3/
3. RUTH from Mummy and the Mexicans. Please also check out her Instagram account
4. KAREN from The House of Mad Cats and Babies. Please also check out her Instagram account
5. Claire from A Life in Practice. Please also check our her Instagram account
We have been pinning all your photos onto our Pinterest Board for #UnPocoDeTodoUK. Please go and have a look at all the lovely photos that we have had so far. It looks like a great collage of photos. It would be lovely if you follow our board.
WHAT YOU GAIN
When linking up to #UnPocoDeTodoUK you can expect to get at least 6 comments on your photo. If your photo is chosen as one of our favourites that week you’ll get not one but FIVE individual back links to your blog which helps boost your DA score as all five hosts will feature your photo, your Instagram account AND your blog.
The #UnPocoDeToDoUK linky will open on Monday 9pm until Friday 11.55pm Please do remember that to fully participate you need to link up your Instagram photo to the linky each week. This ensures you get love and receive comments from everyone who is joining in. Also, when commenting please remember that we only count the comments to the photos that are linked and that have used the hashtag.
NEW LINK UP
The theme this week is THINGS WE LOVE. SANDY is hosting the linky this week. It is now LIVE over on her blog so please link up there.
So you can prepare for the following weeks, the themes will be as follows:
- Week 6, 10 October: Kids – Maria
- Week 7, 17 October: Outdoors/Nature/Objects – Franca
- Week 8, 24 October: Food – Tracey
- Week 9, 31 October: Things we love – Nadia
We are looking forward to seeing all your photos this week too!
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with:
Thank you for the feature! xx