I love movies and especially if I have the chance to watch them at the cinema. The experience is just fantastic and even better if you have the chance to watch a movie in a exclusive screening before it has been released! Just amazing right? If this sounds good to you, then you are in the perfect place as I’m delighted to tell you that I have the great opportunity to offer you the chance to WIN 4 TICKETS to an EXCLUSIVE SCREENING OF NINE LIVES STARRING KEVIN SPACEY!
If you follow my blog you will know how much we love cats at home. We used to have two gorgeous Persian cats and I have had cats all my life so I really love the sound of this movie already.
I’m sure this is a movie that my girls will love, although Sienna is a little bit young for this I’m sure Bella will enjoy it a lot so I will definitely be going to the cinemas to watch it with her.
The main character in the movie is played by Kevin Spacey who I personally love. I’m a fan of his series, House of Cards. He is fantastic in that so I’m really looking forward to watching him in Nine Lives which is opening in the UK from August 17th. However, you could be my super lucky winner and receive 4 tickets to watch it next Sunday 31st July at an exclusive screening. Whoever wins, they will be very lucky. I wish I could go too! 😉 You can find out more at the bottom of this post.
Nine Lives: The Plot
Nine Lives begins follows Tom Brand played by Spacey, a daredevil billionaire at the top of his game whose work life has disconnected him from his family life- his beautiful wife Lara (Jennifer Garner) and daughter Rebecca (Malina Weissman).
Like all kids, Rebecca wants a cat for her birthday and although Tom hates cats, he is without a gift and time is running out. His GPS directs him to a mystical pet store brimming with odd and exotic cats-where the store’s eccentric owner-Felix Perkins (Christopher Walken), presents him with a majestic tomcat, named Mr. Fuzzypants.
Enroute to his daughter’s party, Tom has a terrible accident. When he regains consciousness he discovers that somehow, he has become trapped inside the body of the cat. Adopted by his own family, he begins to experience what life is truly like for the family pet, and as a cat, Tom begins to see his family and his life through a new and unexpected perspective.
Meanwhile, his family adjusts to life with an odd and stubborn cat, and his son David (Robbie Amell), steps up in ways Tom never expected.
If any hope exists of returning to his family as the husband and father they deserve, Tom will have to learn why he has been placed in this peculiar situation and the great lengths he must go to earn back his human existence.
After all of this I’m really eager to go and watch this movie. I hope you are too! 😉
NINE LIVES will be released in UK cinemas on 17th August 2016 so there is not long to wait but if you’re really desperate to watch it sooner than the release date then you will have to enter my amazing giveaway below:
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW ENDED
Terms and Conditions
- Competition opens on 24th 2016 at 12am GMT.
- Competition closes on 27th 2016 at 12pm GMT.
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over when entering the competition and resident in the UK. The Promoter has the right, at its discretion, to request proof of age and residence to receive the prize. Entrants under 18 must make sure that their parent/guardian have consented to their entry into the competition and to these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is free of charge.
- Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition, entrants must submit the correct answer to the multiple options in the gleam widget above by the competition close date.
- All entrants must abide by the terms and conditions required by Twitter when entering the competition.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- Prize for the winner is: 4 x Tickets to an exclusive screening of Nine Lives July 31st in London
- The Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from A Moment With Franca by direct message to their Twitter profile within 24 hours of the competition closing date.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- If a prize winner(s) fail to respond within 24 hours of notification that they are a winner, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
- The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The competition is run in association with A Moment With Franca.
- This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited or A Moment With Franca or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winners.
- By entering the competition, the prize winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the prize caused by the postal/delivery service.
- By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter or those partnered with this competition.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The names of the prize winners will be announced on A Moment With Franca and may be obtained for one month after the competition close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ and marked with the name ‘NINE LIVES Exclusive Screening Ticket Winner’
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- ©2016 Lions Gate UK Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Rita Mistry says
Fab prize, this film looks so funny. Myself and my monkeys cant wait to see it. A perfect way of spending quality time with them.
Krishan Kap says
My kids love animals and I love Kevin Spacey-win win!!
Michelle O'Neill says
looks great x love kevin spacey. think my grandaughter would love this x
I would definitely take the kids!
Sheri Darby says
This sounds purrfect fun
Max R says
Looks like a great film. Kevin Spacey is always a class performer.
Helen K says
I will definitely be taking the kids!
Leza Salmon says
Great competition, we would definitely enjoy seeing this film it looks hilarious!
Great Giveaway. I would love to take the children.
Rachel Craig says
We are a family that loves animals / pets. Cats can make great pets. Kevin Spacey :- OK, not one of my favourites. Good storyline, though in reality it is the poor who are more likely to loose connection / bond with family and friends :- Due to long hours, unsocial hours, travelling to work, work pressures / targets etc, etc.
Maybe will become an eye-opener for Businesses, Employers to ensure all employees have Opportunity of Work -Life Balance.
Expect the film to be humorous, and likely to take children.
Will definitely be taking the family
Rose Eros says
For a cat lover family, this movie is a must. Kevin Spacey is not my favourite but he has got some good movies. I would and I will take my entire family to watch this film.
I like the cast and the kids love cats.
V.S. Sikand says
Great cast, great story line-great family fun!!
Gemma Chamberlain says
Got a strange kind of crush on Spacey.
carol boffey says
Id take the family
Karl Borowy says
great funny family film
Lucy Black says
This film looks awesome as I am a massive cat lover/crazy cat lady!
Angela Dowling says
Yes Please would be Cat-tastic to win xx