Good oral care is important to me and I’m always on the lookout for new products that will help achieve that. So if you are like me, you’ll be delighted with the new Natural Oral Care range being launched by The Natural Family Co (NFco) featuring toothpaste and toothbrushes. They have kindly asked me to host a fab GIVEAWAY for one of my lucky readers to win A NFco Oral Care Hamper. If you would like to find out more, check the details at the bottom of this post.
NFco is an Australian company that was developed by the founders of Jack N’ Jill Natural Care, a trusted leader in children’s natural oral care for over 40 years. The new NFco range is designed for use by the whole family. We recently reviewed their kid’s range and my girls really liked it, especially the electric toothbrushes which are their favorite at the moment. They love the sounds they make. They are so happy to wash their teeth so they can listen to the cool sounds the brushes make, LOL!
Lately, natural products are having an overall growth in the oral care category because people are seeking effective products that don’t rely on artificial chemicals, sweeteners, and preservatives. NFco toothpaste is a gel formula that delivers cavity protection with Xylitol and leaves your mouth feeling clean with the fresh taste of Australian Native River Mint.
It contains 25% Xylitol which helps maintain a neutral PH level in the mouth and prevents bacteria from sticking to the teeth.
NFco toothpastes are available in four varieties Original, Sensitive, Whitening and Propolis & Myrrh. They are made in Australia and are free from fluoride, SLS, Parabens and harsh chemicals. All ingredients are naturally sourced and are not tested on animals. The carefully designed packaging is biodegradable, compostable and earth-friendly. It is always great to find a company that produces natural products and cares about the environment.
NFco Bio Toothbrush
The Bio Toothbrush is made from Non GMO Cornstarch and comes in four colour variants, which compliments the toothpaste. Their bristles are very soft compared with the harder bristles you normally find on a regular toothbrush.
It comes with an innovative stand-alone resin base that holds the brush. It really looks very stylish and will look fantastic in your bathroom. People can now reduce their carbon footprint and help preserve the planet through the simple, daily ritual of brushing their teeth.
The Natural Family Co range is available online and retails for £7.99 for 110g toothpaste, £7.99 for the bio toothbrush and stand and £7.99 for twinpack toothbrush.
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that one of you can Win A NFco Oral Care Hamper. The winner will get a hamper package worth almost £64 that features four toothpastes and four bio toothbrushes with stands. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A NFco Oral Care Hamper.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by The Natural Family Co
- Please allow 14 days for delivery
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the giveaway, you agree to your email address being collected and shared with The Natural Family Co for promotional purposes. Your email address will NOT be shared with any third parties
- This Giveaway starts on Wednesday 30th September 2017 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Wednesday 20th September 2017 at midnight.
*Disclaimer: We were sent these products for the purpose of this giveaway. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: