Who doesn’t love chocolate? I do! So when I got a delivery of the Virginia Hayward Chocolate Indulgence Hamper from Yumbles £29.99 I couldn’t wait to try it out! There was so much in the hamper and it looked really impressive it was hard not to tuck in right away! I also have great news! I am hosting a GIVEAWAY so one of my readers can Win Yumbles “For the Love of Chocolate” Hamper. Find out all the details at the bottom of this post.
Ad-Gifted: I received a Chocolate hamper Hamper for the purpose of this blog post.
Yumbles have a great range of hampers for everyone. Did you know you can even get vegan hampers from Yumbles too? No one needs to be left out when it comes to gifting delicious gifts!
Content Of My Hamper
- Cocoa Loco Organic Milk Hot Chocolate Spoon 30g
- Farrah’s of Harrogate Chocolate Fudge Bar 100g
- Gold Crown Chocolate Slab Topped with Milk & White Chocolate Chips
- Linden Lady Handmade Chocolate Covered Marshmallows with Chocolate Swirls 150g
- Ooh! Chocolata Very Honeycomb Milk Chocolate Bar 100g
- Reids Chocolate Chunk Shortbread 150g
- Scarlett & Mustard Belgian Chocolate Sauce 115g
- All this comes presented in a Seagrass Storage Cube.
The hampers make the perfect gift for any foodie or chocolate lover and they are so well presented too. What’s more, all the items included in the hamper and packaging are environmentally friendly too. With all packaging items recyclable and/or biodegradable so you can be sure you are helping to do your bit by reducing waste when you buy this hamper.
The Virginia Hayward Chocolate Indulgence Hamper
Cocoa Loco Organic Milk Hot Chocolate Spoon
We haven’t tried this yet. I am waiting to have it on a cold day because the weather has been surprisingly nice lately. But now that the weather is apparently changing I will enjoy it with on a cold and rainy Sunday afternoon. I can’t wait.
Farrah’s of Harrogate Chocolate Fudge Bar
I don’t like fudge bars as much but Nick loved it so he had this one just for himself. He really enjoyed it.
Gold Crown Chocolate Slab Topped with Milk & White Chocolate Chips
This was a nice cake but it wasn’t one of our favourites. But despite that, we ate it all happily anyway.
Linden Lady Handmade Chocolate Covered Marshmallows with Chocolate Swirls
These chocolates were really tasty. I love chocolate and marshmallows so the combination was spot on. These were Sienna’s favourites as well as Nick’s. They both finished them very quickly.
Ooh! Chocolata Very Honeycomb Milk Chocolate Bar
This chocolate was delicious. I wasn’t expecting at all. I thought it would be dark chocolate but it wasn’t. It was milk chocolate which is my favourite. We shared it between the 4 of us and we all really liked it.
Reids Chocolate Chunk Shortbread
I am not a big fan of shortbread biscuits usually, but these ones were really nice. I think the chocolate chips on it gave it a lovely touch. I liked them a lot. They were Bella’s favourite of the whole hamper.
Scarlett & Mustard Belgian Chocolate Sauce
This was amazing, I ate it by myself! I didn’t let anyone else try it because I literally couldn’t stop eating it! LOL. The texture is lovely and the flavour was really yummy.
This was a really nice hamper. All the products we tried were really yummy and we all had our favourites. I am sure this will be a lovely gift for a chocolate lover. Yumbles have so many different hampers for you to choose so I can highly recommend you to have a look at their website and browse around. I am sure that you won’t be disappointed.
If you would like to try one of their chocolate hampers and feel lucky, then please enter my giveaway below as one of you can win a delicious hamper.
Now onto the giveaway. You can Win Yumbles “For the Love of Chocolate” Hamper. You can see the content of this hamper HERE. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win Yumbles “For the Love of Chocolate” Hamper.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once the notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Yumbles.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Yumbles who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Friday 27th September 2019 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Friday 18th October 2019 at midnight.
What do you think of the chocolate hampers available on Yumbles? What product did you like the most of the hamper I received and what product are you looking forward to trying from “For the Love of Chocolate” Hamper.
*Disclosure: I received a Chocolate hamper Hamper for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I was also given the opportunity to do a giveaway so one of my readers can win a Yumbles “For the Love of Chocolate” Hamper.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: