This might sound a little bit funny but I can’t live without sweetener. I always carry it with me everywhere I go. I’m not sure if this is because my dad is diabetic but I have this need to cut sugar and I substitute my intake with it as much as I can. I am always looking for natural products, so when Natvia offered to send me some of their products, I was eager to check it out. I was really looking forward to trying them all. They are also offering a fab GIVEAWAY so one of my readers can win A Bundle of Natvia Products. If you would like to find out more, check the details at the bottom of this post.
Natvia was founded in Melbourne, Australia and is a 100% natural sweetener. They are the leading brand of natural sweetener in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Natvia is a Stevia sweetener made from 100% natural sources and it is the healthy alternative to artificial sweeteners and sugar that is made with naturally sourced ingredients. They use the freshest tips of Stevia plants (known as Reb A). Stevia is naturally 300 times sweeter than sugar. It’s been part of the human diet for thousands of years, traditionally it is grown Paraguay, Brazil, Japan and China. Natvia carefully blend the Stevia with a naturally occurring nectar (known as Erythritol), which is found in melons and grapes. Their innovative growing and blending techniques are the secret to Natvia, ensuring that every grain has a sweet, clean natural flavour.
Something that I found very interesting while reading about them is that Natvia is diabetic friendly and has no impact on blood sugar levels. This information is very valuable for me because as I mentioned above my dad is diabetic so now I know this is something he can take. Natvia can help people living with diabetes to eliminate excess sugar from their diet, whilst still enjoying a little guilt free sweetness in their daily lives.
PRODUCTS I RECEIVED
Perfect for tea, coffee and baking.
Natvia 40 & 80 Sticks
This is the baristas best friend. Natvia compliments the flavours in coffee. Very useful.
These tablets are by far my favourites. I have taken them with me everywhere I have been since receiving them. It’s very useful when you go to places and they don’t have sweetener. It has saved me so many times.
They also have a Natvia baking pack which is perfect for baking cakes, cupcakes, biscuits, etc. You can even frost it with the Natvia Icing Mix, great for icing, frosting and glazes.
I have been using Natvia for the past few weeks now and I really like it. It looks like sugar and it tastes like it too. It is really nice and makes my coffees taste even better! It has helped me to reduce my sugar consumption. Some sweeteners can be a little bit too sweet but Natvia is just perfect. It has a great taste.
Natvia is available in 7 different countries including the UK. You can buy it online as well as at Tesco, Ocado & Whole Foods Market.
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that one of you can Win A Bundle of Natvia Products. The winner will get a bundle which consists of a canister, a box of sticks and tablets. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Bundle of Natvia Products.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Natvia
- Please allow 14 days for delivery
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the giveaway, you agree to your email address being collected and shared with Natvia for promotional purposes. Your email address will NOT be shared with any third parties
- This Giveaway starts on Thursday 14h September 2017 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Thursday 5th October 2017 at midnight.
*Disclaimer: We were sent these products for the purpose of this giveaway. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: