Hola chicos, I was tagged by the lovely Lisa from The Love of a Captain to complete “10 Things you didn’t know about me” which I happily accepted as I love these type of posts. I think they are a perfect way to know much more about the person behind the keyboard, so thank you so much Lisa for the tag! 🙂
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you & answer her ten questions.
- Add the badge to your post.
- Write your own ten questions & tag ten bloggers to do the same.
Lisa’s Questions & My Answers:
1. What is your guilty pleasure?
I have always said that my guilty pleasure was watching Made in Chelsea (MIC) however lately TV is not an option for me anymore. I haven’t watched TV since the moment I started blogging!
2. If you had a super power just for a day, what would it be?
I would like to be invisible so I can go around famous people’s houses and see how their every day life is and be able to listen to all their conversations! LOL Yes I know it sounds like a very nosy person haha 😉
3. Your favourite day of the week and why?
I like Fridays because I’m happy to know that the weekend is starting and I will be able to spend time with my family. I can really relate to the saying “Thank God Is Friday” (TGIF) ;-).
4. If you could re-live any day in the past, what would it be?
I would love to re-live my wedding day because I think I would love to be able to enjoy it more. Everything happens so fast that you don’t even have time to process anything. It would be nice to go through every special moment of that day again.
5. What was your last blog post URL?
My last blog post is about my little daughter Sienna’s 11 & 12 months update. Here is the link in case you want to read it later with a cup of tea 😉 Sienna’s 11 & 12 months Update
6. Movies or books?
Movies. I love to watch a good movie, it really moves me. I like how you are instantly transported to whatever time or part of the world. I’m a visual person so I love to be able to see the whole thing. It is magical. BTW, I love books too but I would prefer movies if I have to choose .
7. What song reflects you the most?
To be perfectly honest with you, I don’t know which song reflects me the most but what I can say is that I like songs that allow me to dance, jump and especially to be happy. There is a song that I love a lot at the moment and it is Cheerleader by Omi.
8. What is your favourite blog to visit?
I like Aby’s blog You Baby Me Mummy because she has so much information to help new bloggers. I always come back to read all her blogging tips which she updates regularly.
9. Twitter or Facebook?
A year ago I would have said Facebook without hesitation but now I would shout out loud Twitter. I have recently learned how to use it properly since I started blogging and since then I’m completely hooked! It’s very addictive for me at the moment! LOL
10. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Jennifer Anniston, because I love Friends and Rachel was my favourite character and her hairstyles have always being the best so I would love to know all about those years when she was filming and the secrets of how to have that amazing hair, lol.
My questions for answering:
- What do you find most challenging about blogging?
- What was one of the most unusual experiences you’ve encountered?
- What would be your dream job?
- What are three things you cannot live without?
- What is your favourite gadget?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What is your favourite music?
- Where would be your ideal holiday destination?
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you have siblings, if yes how many and how old are them?
If you accept the tag, please let me know when you write your post so I can have a read. I look forward to reading your answers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: