The other day I was at George checking around and I saw some lovely baby clothes for the new season. They have launched a new range and the colour patterns were very pretty with a lot of pastel colours. They also used the same theme for different types of clothes. I couldn’t resist and bought a few things for Sienna.
Check below what I have picked from their last range:
The above photo shows all the items I bought from George. A total of 7 sets of clothes. Not bad right? 😉
1. Patterned Dressed : jersey dress with a unique pattern and broderie anglaise sleeves. It has short sleeves and a back button fastening. Cost: £6.00
2. 3 Pack Frill Detailed Leggings : playful assorted designs using stretch fabric. Cost: £6.00
3. 2 Pack Assorted Rompers : Crafted using breathable fabric that’s soft on their skin and including 2 assorted designs. Popper through fastenings. Cost: £6.00
4. 3 Pack Butterfly T-shirts : With assorted pretty plain and patterned designs, super soft tops. Assorted designs. Cost: £6.00
5. Bunny Print Pyjamas : sweet and cosy jim-jams. The built-in feet provide extra warmth and comfort. Stitched detailing. Cost: was £6.00 now £4.00
6. 7 Pack Floral Bodysuits : 7 pack of floral bodysuits using pure cotton, very beautiful and comfy. Popper fastenings and short sleeve. Cost: £7.50
7. Broderie Anglaise Bow Sandals : delicate broderie anglaise design and bow detailing. Bow detailing and strap fastening. Cost: £4.00
I also did a video of this haul so you can perhaps see better each item. Click the video below:
Have you bought baby clothes from George before? Do you like them? Do you think it is good value for your money? Leave a comment, I will love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️