Escape the cold and head to beautiful Benidorm, for #BenidormAlwaysSummer. The culture of Benidorm is dedicated to supporting tourism year-round with beautiful beaches, fine dining, and a summer nightlife you’ll never forget. The temperate climate, devoting to relaxation, and amazing eateries have made this a promising tourist destination since the ‘80s. Benidorm is part of the Spanish Costa Blanca.
Wonderful Weather Year-round
Right now, in October, it is a beautiful 28 degrees Celsius in Benidorm, while most the rest of the world is trying to stay cosy in sweaters and hiding under blankets. The clear waters stay warm and inviting all year round.
Once you see the beaches in Benidorm, they will become your favourite beaches.
- Tio Ximo – is a charming cove to the North where visitors can escape the busy town below.
- Almadrava Cove – at the foot of the Sierra Helada you will find beautiful scenery for a day of sunbathing.
- Levante beach – this is one of the most popular beaches in all of Europe featuring water activities that will keep you busy all day long.
- Poniente beach – be captivated by an urban beach surrounded by fine dining and a beautiful promenade. While this beach is still a major tourist attraction, you will find much less bustling and activity than Levante
- Mal Pas Beach – if you are looking to scuba dive in the clear waters this is the beach for you.
Exquisite Gastronomy and Fine Dining
Fine dining in Benidorm means getting a taste of their exquisite gastronomy and Mediterranean eats. With influences from Spain, Italy, Greece, and new fusion, their dishes create combinations that will have your taste buds begging for more. Check out these top picks for the best dining experience in Benidorm.
- La Falúa Restaurante – Mediterranean and Italian
- Restaurant Llum del Mar – Mediter
- Two Palms Restaurant – European and British
- Restaurante Casa Toni – Mediterranean and Spanish with a cosy atmosphere
- Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace – International Steakhouse with fine wines and filets
Due to the heavy British tourist population here, there are also many ‘bangers and mash’ style cafes dotting the coastline, perfect for an afternoon treat.
Summer Nightlife in Benidorm
Spend the day living the beach life and then party all night in the wild nightlife in Benidorm. Whether you are looking for cabaret, a clubbing experience, or live music acts, there is something for everyone with the amazing nightlife in Benidorm. Due to the heavy competition between clubs, drink prices and club cover charges remain low, making a night out on the town affordable for anyone.
- Benidorm Palace – Widely known for cabaret shows with class and decadence, come here for dinner, dancing, and a show with exquisite costumes.
- Avenida Communitat Valencia – This strip is centrally located and has a wide array of bars of clubs that makes for thriving nightlife.
- Morgan Tavern – widely popular due to the show Benidorm where it is known as Neptune’s Bar
- Jokers, Talk of the Coast – for a night full of laughter come here for a comedy show that will leave you holding your sides in laughter.
Have you been to Benidorm before?
*Disclosure: This is a paid collaboration.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: