Hola chicos, welcome to the second week of my brand new linky “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” – #KCACOLS! Thank you so much for all your support. It was a very successful first week. We managed to have 43 linkups which is really good. I feel incredibly thankful to be part of this wonderful community!
Thank you so much for following the main rule (commenting on the post previous to yours) to make it fair for all. I’ve just realised that the rule can’t be applied properly when you link up 2 posts as you will need to comment your own previous post and it doesn’t have sense. I came up with a solution which is that my husband Nick will be commenting on the posts that have this problem so then we will make sure that each post has at least 2 comments each. Also, he will be commenting on posts that haven’t had a comment, which unfortunately sometimes happens when the rule has not been followed correctly.
Also, please could you be sure to add the #KCACOLS hashtag when you comment to other posts so then I can track easily who has commented for who.
All right, so my favourite post for last week was by Picking Up Toys, who wrote The Old Man is Snoring which is a funny and sarcastic post about her hubby’s snoring and that because of it she can’t sleep very well any more! This is something I can relate to pretty well as my husband also snores a lot and it is really difficult to have a good nights sleep. I bet a lot of you have the same problem.
For this week’s linky I am linking up 2 posts:
The first one is about another amazing event that I had the luck to attend. It was an event from an American Clothing Store called Lands’ End. I had the opportunity to see a preview of their new collection for the season. It was an amazing day that ended with a nice boat trip!
My second post is about a review of the Travel ToyBox from Trunki. This was a very nice review to do as these boxes are beautiful and very practical. I filmed a video of Nick with the girls talking about these boxes. We had a lot of fun. Nick and I swapped places as I was behind the camera filming and directing and he was in front of the camera. I think he did a good job. 😉
Now let’s carry one with the linky:
Each week I will choose my favourite post and I will feature it on my weekly “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” (#KCACOLS) linky post. To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new posts. As usual there are some rules that you need to follow in order to make this linky work for all of us. Please see below:
1. Be sure to grab the “Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday” badge which can be found below. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least one comment. This is a really important rule which I need you to follow, otherwise this linky will not work. We should be spreading the love by sharing. This is the only way that a linky party can be beneficial for all.
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
6. If you would like me to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca and I will retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting on all of your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=571514 mode=1]
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
This blog has been verified by Rise: LYDI4wLcum9DFq4BcDyqm8lsNuJZ9Qe3
[do_widget id=”text-12″ title=false]
[do_widget id=”text-11″ title=false]