Hola chicos, welcome back to my linky #KCACOLS (KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY!). Thank you again for all your support. We had 59 link ups last week! Not as much as we normally have but still it is very good. THANK YOU so much for being part of this linky! For all the new people joining us this week I really hope you like #KCACOLS and that you come back again next time!
My week started a little bit shaky as Bella and I had a hospital appointment (having been waiting since May 2015) as we needed to discuss 3 things she is suffering from: asthma, eczema and allergies. All these 3 things go together anyway buy we really needed to find out what was the cause of her constant allergies and severe eczema! I will tell you all about it in a separate post. The thing is that we had to be there almost all day! Thankfully things got better in midweek as I had the opportunity to review a lovely Thai massage where I was sent to heaven, LOL! On Friday Sienna, Bella and I had a lovely walk back from school through the park which I really enjoyed.
Anyway, now back to the linky. As usual, I have gone through every single post that linked up last week and I’m so happy that pretty much all the people have done their commenting. Thank you so much although we didn’t have as many comments as we normally do but I’m always very grateful for any extra ones that you do. I love reading thoughtful comments. I’m so excited and grateful to have such a fantastic group of people joining the linky! You are all amazing!!
I would like to say THANK YOU so much to SANDY from Mommy’s Little Princesses for helping me with the commenting for last week. She did all her commenting very quickly. And she even has commented more than required which is fantastic! Sandy you have been an AMAZING co-host!!! 🙂
This weekend my guest co-host is MARIA from Suburban Mum. We are all familiar with her as she has been a guest co-host before. Maria is not just a fellow blogger but a really good friend too. She is always there for me when I need to chat with someone and I really appreciate that! She is lovely so please give her some love. These are her social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest). She will also be retweeting your tweets this week so please add her twitter handle (@suburb4nmum) to your tweets as well as mine. Finally she has a guest co-host post, Tips For Teaching Your Child How To Ride a Bike linked up too. Please if you could go there and add a comment it would be AWESOME!!
The second person who has commented the most for this week is SARA from Handy Herbs. I’m so excited because this is the first time that I’m featuring her. I normally mention her but this time she did very well as she is our second highest commenter. She is also one of the #KCACOLS linky regulars and always takes the time to comment a lot. What I love about Sara is that she always comes back to the linky after the thank you email is sent on Wednesday. She is so kind to go and comment on people’s posts that were linked up towards the end which is so generous of her. She commented on 11 posts. Thank you so much lovely! Her post from last week was Seed Swap Activities. Please go back to her post and give her more love if you can!
I just wanted to mention that just behind Jessica and Sara was Tracey from One Frazzled Mum with 10 comments, and Maddy from The Speed Bump & Maria from Suburban Mum with 9 comments each. Thank you so much lovely ladies!!! 🙂
Please do not forget to follow and check out the #KCACOLS Pinterest Board. I have pinned all your posts from the last linky so please go and have a look. There are some great posts that deserve a read!
Finally, I would like to remind you again about the main rule (commenting on the post previous to yours) to make it fair for all. Please do your best to remember this and also to add the #KCACOLS hashtag when you comment on the other posts. If you don’t receive a comment from the person that has linked up next to you, please let me know as I’ll do a follow up.
You are allowed to link up another linky ONLY if it is a promotional post about the linky and you can do this only once. If you want to promote a new linky you are welcome to do this but just once and I expect you to put my badge or a link to my linky and of course to follow the rules regarding commenting.
Now let’s carry on with the linky:
Each week I will choose the post of the person who has commented the most and I will feature it on my weekly “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” (#KCACOLS) linky post. To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new posts. As usual there are some rules that you need to follow in order to make this linky work for all of us. Please see below:
1. Be sure to grab the “Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday” – #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment the guest co-host. Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least two comments (one from the host/guest co-host and one from others). This is a really important rule which I need you to follow, otherwise this linky will not work. We should be spreading the love by sharing. This is the only way that a linky party can be beneficial for all.
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
6. If you would like us to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca and to Maria @suburb4nmum and we will both retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️