Hola chicos, welcome to the third week of my new linky “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” – #KCACOLS! Thank you so much for all your support. It was another successful week! I feel incredibly happy that you guys want to be part of this party!
I would like to remind you about the main rule (commenting on the post previous to yours) to make it fair for all. Most of you have done it but unfortunately there are still a few that haven’t followed the rule 🙁 Please do your best to remember this and also to add the #KCACOLS hashtag when you comment on the other posts so that I can easily track who has commented for who.
I would really like to improve more the number of comments people make for this linky, to keep people happy and willing to come back and keep linking and hopefully start creating our little #KCACOLS community! I have therefore come up with an idea that could perhaps make things more interesting. I hope you are up to doing this. My idea is that from now on the person who comments THE MOST in addition to the basic commenting rules (host, one before you and another post that you like) will receive a reward which will be that the next week her/his post will be the featured post of the week and that is not the only thing. This post should also be commented on by all!! Is this something that sounds interesting to you all? Will you be willing to do this? Please leave a comment below with your thoughts. Also again when commenting add the #KCACOLS hashtag which is the only way I can count how many times you have commented.
Right, so my favourite post for last week was by Motherhood The Real Deal, who wrote Amazing toddler hack #2: Three more magic words – who wants to? a funny post with a great tip to use with your kids. Please go and read it as it could be very useful. We have been using it at home and most of the time it works, so happy times! 😉
For this week’s linky I am linking up 2 posts: “After all……..Tomorrow is Another Day“ and “My September Favourites“. Just in case you are wondering about the first one, I had one of those days a few days ago but I let things cool down and I’m fine now. I needed to let it go which made it better! 🙂
Now let’s carry on with the linky:
Each week I will choose my favourite post and I will feature it on my weekly “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” (#KCACOLS) linky post. To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new posts. As usual there are some rules that you need to follow in order to make this linky work for all of us. Please see below:
1. Be sure to grab the “Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday” – #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least one comment. This is a really important rule which I need you to follow, otherwise this linky will not work. We should be spreading the love by sharing. This is the only way that a linky party can be beneficial for all.
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
6. If you would like me to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca and I will retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting on all of your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️