Hola chicos, welcome back to another week of my linky #KCACOLS (KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY!). Thank you again for all your support. We are still doing great with 57 link ups!! THANK YOU so much for all your contributions! For all the new people joining us this week I really hope you like #KCACOLS and that you come back again next week!
I’m writing this post ahead of Saturday night because as many of you know, I’m going to the Mumsnet BlogFest event in London tomorrow morning! I know I won’t have time to do an update when I’m back from such a long event so I thought it would be better to do it before. Probably at this stage I would’ve met a lot of you lovely bloggers for the first time and also see some of you again that I’ve already met before. I’m so excited you can’t even imagine. I anticipate this to be a great event!
Now back to the linky. I’m so happy that people are still taking the time to comment. I’m so excited and grateful to have such a fantastic group of people joining the linky that really want to participate and enjoy finding new blogs and reading fantastic new posts! You are all amazing!!
I would like to say THANK YOU to JENNY from Midwife and Life for helping me with last week’s commenting. She was amazing!!! What a great guest co-host she was!! 🙂
This weekend my guest co-host is NATALIE from Mum in Brum. Please give her some love. These are her social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram). She will also be retweeting your tweets so please add her twitter handle (@_NatalieEve) to your tweets as well as mine. Finally she has a guest co-host post, Are you obsessed with your blog stats linked up too. Please if you could go there and add a comment it would be AWESOME!!
The second person who has commented the most for this week is again JESSICA from Baby a Fi. She was really good too as she commented 22 times. That was fantastic!! Thank you so much lovely! Her post from last week was #Bloga Job Challenge. I love this post a lot. It was so interesting to read all the jobs that Jessica has done and also for me, I really like this type of post as it was lovely to get to know her even better! Please go back to her post and give her more love if you can!
I just wanted to mention that just behind Jessica was Wendy from Naptime Natter with 10 comments and Maddy from The Speed Bump with 9 comments. I just thought I should mention them as it was also fantastic! Thank you Wendy and Maddy! 🙂
For this week’s linky I am linking up 2 posts: “Orchard Toys – Slug in a Jug Review” and “The View from the Shard“. The second post is not a recent post, I wrote it during the summer but I like it so much that I thought I will share it with you all. I hope you like them! 😉
Please do not forget to follow and check out the #KCACOLS Pinterest Board. I have pinned all your posts from last week so please go and have a look. There are some great posts that deserve a read!
Finally, I would like to remind you again about the main rule (commenting on the post previous to yours) to make it fair for all. Most of you have done it but unfortunately there are still a few that haven’t followed the rule. 🙁 Please do your best to remember this and also to add the #KCACOLS hashtag when you comment on the other posts. If you don’t receive a comment from the person that has linked up next to you, please let me know as from now on I will be contacting the person owing the comment with a reminder so they don’t forget to do this.
Now let’s carry on with the linky:
Each week I will choose the post of the person who has commented the most and I will feature it on my weekly “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” (#KCACOLS) linky post. To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new posts. As usual there are some rules that you need to follow in order to make this linky work for all of us. Please see below:
1. Be sure to grab the “Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday” – #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment the guest co-host. Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least two comments (one from the host/guest co-host and one from others). This is a really important rule which I need you to follow, otherwise this linky will not work. We should be spreading the love by sharing. This is the only way that a linky party can be beneficial for all.
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
6. If you would like us to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca and to Natalie @_NatalieEve and we will both retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️