Hola chicos, Welcome to the first week of my brand new linky “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” – #KCACOLS! I decided to choose this name because this is exactly what I think we should all be doing, just relax and carry on linking our amazing posts to share with the world. I’m so excited about it!!
As well as other bloggers I have decided to venture into the world of linky parties. I have been joining lots of different linky parties over the last few months and I always find them an excellent way to promote your posts, find new blogs, read fantastic posts, learn as much as you can from others and especially to get to interact with other bloggers who share my passion for blogging!
I think the important part of having lots of different linky parties is that it gives us a much wider audience to promote our posts, and therefore you can say that the more linky parties there are for us to participate in and the more linky parties we have out there, then the more beneficial it is for all of us. I’m of the idea that spreading the love of blogging between us is the best way to help each other so let’s try to keep giving some love in order to receive some love.
This linky is the place to share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new. I don’t really care I just want to read them all and find out much more about you!
Each week I will choose my favourite post and I will feature it on my weekly “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” (#KCACOLS) linky post. To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new posts. As usual there are some rules that you need to follow in order to make this linky to work for all of us. Please see below:
1. Be sure to grab the “Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday” badge which can be found below. Simply copy the code from the box below and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like. That way everybody gets at least one comment. This is a really important rule which I need you to follow, otherwise this linky will not work. We should be spreading the love by sharing. This is the only way that a linky party can be beneficial for all.
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 12.59 pm.
6. If you would like me to tweet your post that is absolutely fine just tweet your link to me @WithFranca and I will retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting on all of your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: