I have been using Lotil skincare products for 2 years now and I can honestly say that they are fantastic. They really hydrate my skin and keep it healthy. As I have mentioned, I suffer some mild eczema now and then, and Lotil products have helped me with this. I haven’t had any issues with my skin for a while now which is excellent!
Lotil sent me a new bundle of their skincare products which I was over the moon about as my previous bundle was pretty much finished. Because last time our giveaway was so popular they are offering a new bundle to give to my readers. So I am hosting a new GIVEAWAY so one of you can Win A Fantastic Lotil Skincare Products Bundle. Please check the details about this giveaway at the bottom of the post.
Content Of The Giveaway
We have 5 fantastic products for this giveaway so you and your family can properly treat your skin. Lotil Cream is available in a number of handy packaging formats to fit your lifestyle and ensure the healing, soothing benefits of Lotil are always easy to access and quick to apply.
Lotil 114ml Tub – £6.61
Lotil Cream is recommended for use on all dry skin that needs extreme repair and moisture. It contains powerful emollients that rapidly rehydrate the skin and soften chapped and cracked skin. The rich, non-greasy and deeply hydrating formula penetrates quickly for practical use.
Lotil has been used for years to treat and ease dry skin conditions such as Inflamed, irritated and itchy skin; cracked heals; chapped hands, and flakey skin among others.
Lotil 50ml Tube – £3.60
Lotil is perfect for use on hands, elbows, knees, body and face. It contains anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties that provide a long-lasting barrier to infection.
It also soothes skin after shaving and is a soap replacement for sufferers of very dry skin conditions which is why it is also used by eczema and psoriasis sufferers. It is also ideal for use by diabetics who suffer from dry skin conditions.
Lotil 30ml Tube – £2.39
The Lotil Cream 30ml miniature tube is great for handbags and holidays. I always have one in my handbag which is very handy.
You can use Lotil anytime your skin needs extreme rehydration and repair. This is why it is a great all-around moisturiser that can be used by the whole family.
Lotil Lipcare – £1.99
Lotil Lip balm is perfect for dry lips. It contains all the skin moisturising and other benefits of Lotil Cream to help combat sore, chapped and cracked lips. It is dermatologically tested and PABA-free.
Lotil Foot Cream Tub – £5.92
Lotil foot cream helps soothe dry, chapped and sore skin. This cream soothes and heals dry, chapped skin on feet, heels and other troubled areas.
It contains Aloe Vera well known for its moisturising and soothing properties as well as its anti-inflammatory benefits as well as Rosemary Extract, a highly effective antioxidant that protects and softens the skin.
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that one of you can Win A Fantastic Lotil Skincare Products Bundle. In order to have a chance of winning, you only need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Fantastic Lotil Skincare Products Bundle.
- One winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of the competition ending. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Lotil
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either Twitter handles or email addresses.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Lotil which will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Thursday 26th January 2023 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Thursday 9th February 2023 at midnight.
What do you think of this bundle? Which product would you like to try first?
*Disclosure: We received a Lotil bundle for the purpose of this blog post. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own. We have teamed up with Lotil to give away a bundle. Contain affiliate links.
Don’t forget to have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Giveaway added to: