We are in the middle of summer and some of you have may have holidays planned and you might want to be fit and looking healthy for that. Sometimes it’s not easy so the MYZONE fitness tracker, a portable personal trainer for women on the go, could be just what you need! I am running a GIVEAWAY for one of my lucky readers to win one tracker, so check the details at the bottom of this post.
WHAT IS MYZONE FITNESS TRACKER?
The MYZONE fitness tracker is a leading fitness aid and it is like having your own personal trainer which keeps you motivated and sets bespoke targets personal to you and your fitness levels.
MYZONE is a wearable fitness tracker that shows and rewards EFFORT when you exercise. It analyses your personal handicap based on your maximum heart rate and creates bespoke targets just for you.
Streaming real time data including heart rate, it is the most accurate on the market at 99.4% compared with an ECG machine, calories and percentage of effort, it is easy to track your fitness using the app.
Five simple colour codes starting at grey and ending on red, provide an at-a-glance look at the effort you are putting in – the harder you work, the higher up the colour scale you go, earning you highly addictive MYZONE Effort Points (MEPs).
- Dedicated groups and networks for shared goals
- WhatsApp-style messaging to connect privately with friends
- Instagram-style photo uploads
- Integrated music streaming through Spotify, Apple Music and Google Play Music
- Notifications when you have reached the World Health Organisation’s recommended guidelines for exercise
MYZONE fitness tracker is the only tracker to abide by the World Health Organisation recommended exercise guidelines and is perfect for busy women/mums who couldn’t think of anything worse than a trip to the gym!
- The lightweight MZ-3 tracker features up to seven months of battery life on a single charge
- 16 hours of internal data storage
- water resistant to a depth of 10-metres. A water resistant MZ-50 watch is also available in four colours for displaying real-time data and includes stopwatch, count down timer, alarm and interval timer functionality
- MYZONE is compatible with Apple Watch, Android Wear, selected GPS wearables and third-party apps such as Strava and MapMyRun
- The app is free to download for iOS and Android
The MYZONE tracker is available as a chest belt and can be embedded into a sports bra or compression top made from the latest sweat-resistant materials. The MYZONE tracker retails at £129.99. For more information, to purchase or download the app visit myzone.org. You can also see AMAZON details below:
You can also see AMAZON details below:
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that one of you can WIN A MYZONE FITNESS TRACKER. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
WIN A MYZONE FITNESS TRACKER
￼￼*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can WIN A MYZONE FITNESS TRACKER
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Please allow 14 days for delivery MYZONE but delivered by A MOMENT WITH FRANCA
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- This Giveaway starts on Thursday 17th August 2017 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Thursday 7th September 2017 at midnight.
*Disclaimer: I was sent a MYZONE fitness tracker to giveaway to one of my lovely readers. It contains some affiliate links.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with:
| ThePrizeFinder | Loquax | Super Lucky |
Kim M says
Haven’t heard of MyZone before – would love this – I’m trying to do more walking x
Vicki D says
I haven’t come across myzone before but this fitness tracker sounds ideal. I’m trying to get fit after quitting smoking 3 months ago and I’m training to do a mini marathon
Wow! Well done for quitting smoking! Good luck!
christine szlobodnik says
i’ve not heard of this brand before. i’ve always wanted a fitness tracker to spur me on & keep me motivated 🙂
Ren Taylor says
This would be great for me in my new fitness regime x
Rebecca Sutton says
i really need to sort myself out, something that tracks what i do would be really encouraging.
paula cheadle says
I would give it to my son as he is trying to get fitt
Susan B says
I have not heard of MyZone before but several friends have fitness trackers and are now devotees. I want one.
Charlotte Carter-Dunn says
I’ve not heard of MyZone but love the idea of fitness trackers. They seem to have worked really well for my friends
Carole Nott says
Havent heard of it before, but would love to try to get fit
Ruth Harwood says
I’m trying to get fit but it’s hard considering the painkillers I’m on!
rebecca H says
I’ve never heard of this before , all you ever hear about is fitbits! I’d love one of these to show everyone at work who has a fitbit that there are much better alternatives! I’m always trying to be more fit and healthy and hopefully one of these would encourage me to move more
ADEINNE TONNER says
I’m trying to get fit and healthy but really don’t know where to start and i’ve never heard of this before.
MARK HOPKINS says
Would love to get fit but have two dodgy knees. Never heard of MYZONE before.
Helen Humphries says
i hadn’t heard of them before but they get quite good reviews so would definitely consider the brand in future.
Sheila Shepheard says
Lots of people at my gym have MyZone belts and they rave about them. Yes please. This would be a fantastic way to log my activity.
Doreen Brady says
This is the first time that I have heard of the brand but it sounds fab. I am a big fan of fitness trackers, I think that they are a great way of encouraging people to get fit.
Fiona K says
I hadn’t heard of Myzone before but am keeping fit without a tracker at the moment
Marc H says
Not heard of MYZONE before, like the sound of this though. Usually struggle to keep motivated when it comes to exercise, seems like this might help.
stuart hargreaves says
no I have not – looks interesting
amy bondoc says
ive not heard of them before but its a great idea!
Sidrah Ahmed says
I am always telling myself i need to start getting fit and healthy but never get around to it, I love the design and style of it as it very unique and i have never heard of MYZONE before
Pauline Hill says
I HAVE NOT HEARD OF IT BEFORE BUT WILL TAKE MORE NOTE IN FUTURE
Jo Carroll says
I have to admit I’d never heard of MyZone before but it’s all around features sound amazing. x
Judith Allen says
New to me, but I know my partner would enjoy trying it out. She likes weight training and fitness, and keeping track of how it’s going.