I’m sharing Sienna’s #OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) for the 2nd week of September. We are in Autumn now and so we now need to wrap up Sienna a little bit more. I like this season as you can use more accessories with different colours which can brighten up your kids outfit. Although this weekend the weather was surprisingly nice and the temperatures were above 18 C in London. We had a beautiful sunny weekend. It is always nice to have some sun!
On this week’s #OOTD Sienna is wearing the following outfits:
- Left.- South American Designer (Top and trouser), shoes from Clark
- Middle.- Hoody from Gap, leggings from H&M (these leggings are so cute, I love them), shoes from Start-Rite
- Right.– Top from George, Leggings from Polarn O Pyret, shoes from Clark
- Left.- South American Designer (Sleveless Top & Trousers)
- Right.- French Designer (this was a present from Nick’s friends that lives in France. Sienna looks so cute in it!), shoes from Start-Rite (you can’t see them in the photo)
- Left.- Top from Gap, leggings from H&M, Bib from DribbleOns, shoes from Clark
- Middle.- Top from Zara, Vest from Gap, leggings from Polarn O Pyret, shoes from Clark
- Right.- South American Designer (Dress), Top underneath the dress from Zara, tights from M&S, shoes from Start-Rite
I hope that you like this collage of Sienna’s outfits. Last week I missed Sienna’s #OOTD because I’m literally running out of outfits. Sienna is using a lot of Bella’s old outfits and some of the clothes for 1 year old are more for summer than Autumn because Bella was born in May. I’m therefore having some trouble getting new clothes and also there are a few that she can’t wear anymore. I will need to do more shopping soon, 😉
Do you also like to take photos of your children’s outfits? Are they happy for you to take their photo or do they just run away? Leave a comment below telling me about your story as I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️