Hola chicos, I’m sharing Sienna’s #ootd (Outfit Of The Day) for the last week of August. It is amazing that we are now in September. The summer is over and from now on we are welcoming Autumn together with its new season style! I love the clothes for Autumn so I’m really looking forward to dress Sienna with warmer clothes! 🙂
On this week’s #OOTD Sienna is wearing the following outfits:
- Left.- Top from Zara, cardigan from M&S, Leggings from H&M, shoes from Start-Rite
- Middle.- Dress made by a family member (she is so talented, right?), tights from M&S and shoes from Start-Rite
- Right.– South American Bodysuit, Leggings from Primark
- Left.- South American Designer (Top & Shorts)
- Right.- Dressing Gown from M&S (this was a beautiful present from a dear friend of mine. Sienna looks so cute in it!)
- Left.- South American Designer (Top & Touser)
- Middle.-Bodysuit from George, leggings from Gap, wellingtons from Polarn O Pyret, Raincoat from Next
- Right.- Austrian Designer (this is such a beautiful dress which was a present from my eldest sister), tights from M&S, shoes from Start-Rite
I hope that you like this collage of Sienna’s outfits. It is so nice to see them all in one image. You can appreciate it more.
Do you also like to take photos of your children’s outfits? Are they happy for you to take their photo or do they just run away? Leave a comment below telling me about your story as I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: