If someone tells you that you can reduce wrinkles and tighten your skin in the comfort of your own home using a super cool device would you give it a go? If you are like me, you would probably say YES straight away, right? So, that is exactly what I did! I am in my 40’s now and my skin is not the same as it was. I honestly feel the clock has started to tick for me. I can see so many new wrinkles around my face and neck appearing more often, so when Silk’n approached me to try their latest Silk’n FaceTite Ritual I was super grateful and excited to be asked.
Ad: Paid Partnership with Silk’n
At the start, I wasn’t sure if this would work for me. I have sensitive skin and lately, I have been suffering from eczema as well as allergy reactions on my skin, so I wasn’t sure if it would help me. But I was so keen to give it a go as I was really looking forward to getting my skin rejuvenated.
In order to achieve the best results, you should try this treatment twice a week for a period of ten weeks and then once every two weeks to maintain the results. So it is a process that you need to follow properly.
Before covering it in more detail, I talk through and demonstrate how this device works in the video above as well as making it easier for you to understand when reading this post.
Silk’n FaceTite Ritual
Silk’n FaceTite Ritual comes in a beautiful box. It has a mirror and a drawer. This is perfect so you can keep all the products safe and tidy in one place. The mirror is a great addition as you can use it while doing your treatment.
You will have everything you need inside this box in order to do a complete FaceTite treatment. This treatment will help you to reduce wrinkles and tighten your skin in the comfort of your own home.
Inside this beautiful box you will find the following items:
- Silk’n FaceTite Ritual device for skin rejuvenation
- Silk’n Slider Gel that you use to ensure the technology in the device is activated
- Silk’n Hyaluronic Serum that you can use instead of the Silk’n Slider Gel, which ensures immediate rejuvenating results. Or, use it after your FaceTite Ritual treatment for a nourishing effect.
- Silk’n Hair band that you can use during your facial treatments
- Extension cable that you can use if you want more cord length when treating your skin
- Adapters for both devices (FaceTite and Bright)
Silk’n Hyaluronic Serum
One of the main ingredients of Silk’n Hyaluronic Serum is Hyaluronic Acid which has a hydrating effect that reduces the depth of fine lines and wrinkles and stimulates the skin’s collagen production. This serum combined with the heat that this device produces creates a wonderful effect.
You can use the serum during treatment with FaceTite for an immediate rejuvenating effect as well as after treatment for intensively hydrated and radiant skin. This serum is fantastic!
The Silk’n Bright is a facial cleansing brush that comes with silicone studs to deep-cleanse the skin with high-frequency vibrations. It removes dirt and makeup residue, reduces pore size and gently exfoliates the skin. It is suitable for all skin types.
It is 100% waterproof and has 7-speed settings. You can use this device up to 60 times on one full charge. I love this device! I use it a lot when I am having my shower. It is very relaxing.
Silk’n FaceTite Ritual device – How It Works
FaceTite utilises the revolutionary HT™ technology that heats all cell layers of the skin. It seeks out the damaged tissue and repairs it non-surgically. Collagen and elastin fibres contract and the skin renews itself from the inside. How cool is that?
The HT™ technology in Silk’n FaceTite consists of 3 energy sources that combine forces to reach and provide heat to all cell layers of the skin, from the epidermis to the underlying fat layer:
- Bi-Polar RF (radio frequency) Energy: Firms the deeper layers of the skin down to 4 mm to lift the facial contours and reduce wrinkles.
- LED Light Energy: Rejuvenates the skin and restores its natural balance.
- IR (infrared) Heat Energy: Improves the texture of the skin.
5 Energy Levels
Silk’n FaceTite has 5 energy levels. It is better when you use it at the highest level for better results. However, the first time that you use this device, you should start with level 1 and try to increase the level gradually until you feel comfortable.
It is safe to use at home, suitable for all skin types and colours, suitable for the whole face and neck, there is no recovery time necessary and sunbathing before or afterwards is not a problem.
- Left cheek
- Right cheek
- Upper lip
- Before you start your treatment you should make sure that the skin is clean and dry
- Use the hairband to keep hair away from the face and neck
- Remove makeup. You can use the Silk’n Bright with some face wash for this
- Rinse the skin with water and wipe it dry with a towel
- Connect the FaceTite device to the adapter and turn on the device
- Apply some Silk’n Slider Hyaluronic Gel to the treatment surface of the device and start your treatment
- Apply some extra gel during treatment if needed
- FaceTite must be used with the gel, without it, the device will not work
- If you want an instant anti-ageing effect, it is recommended replacing the gel with Silk’n Hyaluronic Serum
- When you finish, take a tissue to remove any residual gel or serum
- Cleanse the skin with lukewarm water and dry it with a towel
- Sooth and moisturise the skin (you could apply Silk’n Hyaluronic Serum and/or day/night cream on the face and massage it in with Silk’n Bright for deeper penetration)
I have been trying this device for weeks but not as frequently as I would have wanted. Things have been difficult lately due to the current pandemic and I ended up unwell but despite that, I tried to use it during the night when I was feeling calmer before bedtime while watching some TV shows.
When you first receive this box, you get a little bit overwhelmed because it feels that it is a lot of information to take in. But after you start your first treatment, you then realise that it is not that complicated. I was worried about the energy levels as I didn’t want my skin to be damaged but honestly, it is not a problem at all. I have managed to go up to level 4 without an issue. The sensation is very soothing and relaxing. I actually enjoyed it when I was doing the treatment.
One of the things that I thought was important to remember is to always keep moving the device. As you can see from my video my skin turned a little bit red but it is very mild. I don’t feel any pain at all and it disappears after an hour. You should stay for 15 minutes in each zone. The whole thing will take about 1.5 hours if you want to treat your whole face and neck, but you hardly noticed it because it is very relaxing. You can also just treat a few problem areas.
The Bright is great to use before the treatment to clean your face. I love it. It is also great to use at the end of the treatment for a lovely massage. The serum is fantastic! I love applying it after the treatment. You can use it instead of the gel for an instant anti-ageing effect.
I feel that my skin is really smooth. I wish you can touch my skin. It feels so soft. I also think that my skin looks fresher. Of course, there are still wrinkles but I feel much better which is the most important thing. I will continue to use this device to keep improving my lines. I am very happy with this treatment. Also, I will try to set the energy level on 5, which is the highest energy level in order to see better results hopefully. The Silk’n FaceTite Ritual has a retail price of £218.97 which I think is good value as you can do this treatment at home and avoid any surgical treatment. It comes with a lot of products inside which will help you to achieve maximum results and you can use it for years. You can purchase the Silk’n FaceTite Ritual directly from their website, Boots, Amazon and Current Body.
Have you tried the Silk’n FaceTite Ritual? If not, will you try it?
*Disclosure: Paid Partnership with Silk’n
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: