There is now a new cool way to tell the time for our kids and it is called SnapWatch. This watch is not only useful but super fun too! If your little ones like snap bands, then they will love SnapWatch. I also have great news, I have teamed up with SnapWatch to host a GIVEAWAY so five of my lovely readers can Win One Of Five SnapWatches. So please check the details about this giveaway at the bottom of the post.
Ad-Gifted: We received two SnapWatches for the purpose of this review
SnapWatch Ltd is s a UK company based in Somerset and they are the developers of the super cool SnapWatch which is an exciting new wearable specifically designed for kids.
The clever SnapWatch timepiece has integrated components that allows the whole band to bend and roll – and the bi-stable arrangement enables the SnapWatch display to be viewed in straight mode or wrapped around the wrist.
It incorporates a silicone tube with a bi-stable metal band running through the middle – the flexible PCB LED display floats on top and connects to the control unit at the end of the band
- Flexible LED time display
- 12/24 hr time
- 2 Button control
- No buckle
- No Software
- No App required
- One size fits all
- Soft-touch silicone
- Replaceable battery – lasts up to 2 years
- CE approved
- 185mm x 25mm x 8mm
How SnapWatch Works
It is very easy to use. You only slap the band around your arm and it will go around your wrist. Then you only press the buttons to light up the LED screen. It looks super cool when it is on.
The SnapWatch comes in 6 different designs (Dragons, Unicorns, Astronauts, Sharkies, Icy Black and spring Purple) perfect for boys and girls. These designs are now available in the UK and in Europe. They are aiming to expand into Asia and the US markets too.
My girls chose two different designs. Bella got Spring Purple and Sienna got Unicorns. They are both purple but Sienna’s SnapWatch comes with a Unicorn design. Now that Bella is older (almost 11 years old) she prefers plain colours while Sienna went for more colourful colours.
How To Tell The Time
Wearing SnapWatch throughout the day encourages children to ‘check the time’ which is the main feature of this timepiece. KS2 requires children to learn both the 12 and 24hr clock and to be able to read, write and convert the time. So, SnapWatch helps with that.
It has two buttons to set up the device. The information on how to set it up is displayed in the box. You set the first hour in either 12 or 24-hour format, then minutes, then the day and finally the year.
Price & Where To Buy A SnapWatch
SnapWatch is available online at www.snapwatch.co.uk and it has an RRP at £14.99 including free P&P.
The girls really like their SnapWatch. As I mentioned above, it is a really cool and fun way to tell the time.
It looks great when the LED display is on. It also lasts for a few seconds as it turns itself off to save battery life which is great. Although it was hard to take photos when it was on, lol. I had to be very quick!
The SnapWatch could be perfect for a gift too!
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that five of you can Win One SnapWatch. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- Win One Of Five SnapWatches
- FIVE winners will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once a notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This suitcase will be provided by SnapWatch Ltd.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either Twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to SnapWatch Ltd who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Wednesday 21st April 2021 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Wednesday 12th May 2021 at midnight.
What do you think of SnapWatch? What feature do you like the most and which design will you choose for your kids?
*Disclosure: We received two SnapWatches for the purpose of this review. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I was also offered the opportunity to giveaway five SnapWatches to five of my readers.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
[do_widget id=”text-12″ title=false]
[do_widget id=”text-11″ title=false]
Linking up with: