Not long ago I wrote about being chosen to be part of the new ‘Mumbassador’ panel for Spearmark! I introduced the brand and the first products we reviewed. We have now received some cute drink bottles for my girls to try. They are perfect for school and nursery. Now that they are back to their routine, they are taking these drink bottles with them.
We were sent two types of drink bottles, The Roundagon bottles and The Zooey Bottle. They were both very different but were very good. They are colourful, practical & with the Cool Gear stamp of quality. They have so many different designs for your kids to choose from. It is great for all ages!
The Roundagon bottles
Bella received one drink bottle from the Roundagon range in pink. This drink bottle has a super cool design. It is stylish and great for on the go trips and for all ages. The bright colours and cool design will definitely encourage your kids to have more regular drinks throughout the day.
Bella loves this bottle. She really likes the design and the colour. She takes it with her everywhere as well as being her number one drink bottle for school.
- Unique dual construction with Tritan – Double layer, co-moulded design, easy grip for little hands
- Covered sipper – great for helping keep it germ-free
- Top shelf dishwasher safe
- BPA Free
It has a flip up spout with carry loop which helps prevent spills. It is safe to put on the top shelf of the dishwasher. You should allow to air dry completely.
You can also get this Cool Gear bottle in blue. It costs £4 and you can buy it from Asda stores. You can also buy it from Amazon.
The Zooey Bottle
Little Sienna received a drink bottle from the Zooey Bottles range. OMG, these bottles are just too cute! Sienna absolutely loves it. It has a purple monkey design and she is always asking for her monkey drink! It is so sweet.
- Handy grip & squeezable material makes it easy for young hands to hold!
- Flip Straw Cap super fun to drink from and minimises spillages
- Four character designs in bright pops of colour!
- Internal Freezer stick made from non- toxic gel to keep drinks fresh & cool
- Dishwasher Safe for speedy cleaning on the top shelf of the dishwasher
You will be able to encourage your little ones to adopt healthy hydration habits with these drink bottles. I know that my little Sienna drinks more liquids since having her bottle. The removable freezer stick is fantastic because it will keep the drink chilled for hours.
You can also get this Cool Gear bottle in pink, green and blue. It costs £6.99 and you can buy it from Amazon.
They also have a Paloma Bottle range and a Quorra Bottle range. See below:
- Printed freezer stick appeals to children and keeps drinks cold
- Non-toxic freezer gel inside freezer stick
- Twist & lock feature connects freezer stick to cap
- Finger loop for easy carrying
- BPA Free & flip-up sipper style cap
- £4.99 from Amazon.co.uk
- BPA free
- Fold open drinking spout
- Hand moulded grip
- Removable freezer stick
- £6.99 from Sainsbury’s stores & at Amazon
We really like these drink bottles. My girls are taking them everywhere we go which is great so they can stay hydrated.
What do you think of these drink bottles from Spearmark? Would your kids like them? Which one do you like the most?
*Disclosure: I was sent these lovely bottles as part of the Mumbassador Panel role we have with Spearmark. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Contains affiliate links.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️