Teeny Tiny Toes are brand new, interactive dolls that fit in the palm of your hand. I knew instantly they would be perfect for my girls. they are exactly the type of toy they love to play with. At a tiny 11 inches, they are small yet are packed with many great features to enhance how you can play with them. Pretty cool right?
Each Teeny Tiny Toes doll has 7 different sensors. So when you tickle, touch and play with them, they will react. There are 3 dolls, Ticklish Tess, Gigglin’ Gabby and Laughin’ Luna. All 3 dolls have different voices, themes and play modes to make them unique. There are many ways to play with them to get the dolls to interact with your children.
- Tickle the doll’s tummy or foot to hear it giggle and laugh, and keep tickling for a cute little toot.
- Cover the light sensor in the doll’s hat to play a game of peek-a-boo.
- Pat its back after a pretend mealtime to hear a burp.
- Kids can rub the doll’s cheek to activate a kissing noise,
- or hold their finger there for a surprise sound, like an even bigger toot or a cute phrase such as “pandas blow kisses!”
- Each doll even encourages kids to keep playing by saying “again?” after a game of peek-a-boo or a tickle session
or “more kisses!”
- Kids will also hear the mini dolls say things such as “Mama!” and “Can you play with me?”
- And when it’s time for bed, kids can gently rock their dolls to sleep in their hands and listen as she sings herself to sleep and snores soundly.
- The doll’s head, eyes, and arms move, and it has articulated legs so kids can sit the baby up or lay it down.
OUR TEENY TINY DOLLS
We got Gabby and Luna. Because these toys are suitable for kids 4 years and up, Sienna was the one who helped me do the review this time. From the moment we received them, she was desperate to open the box and play with the dolls. They are so cute and tiny and she felt so maternal towards them from the start. It was so cute to watch her with them.
The toys are very responsive so Sienna was able to interact with them a lot. The more she played with them, the more she managed to get noises and phrases out of them. Sienna tried all their different sensors. She touched their belly, feet, back, eyes, etc. Slowly she was able to get lots of words.
Bella was also around when we were reviewing them and she really liked them too. She thought they were very cute and loved the idea to be able to take them with her everywhere.
PRICE AND WHERE TO BUY
The Tiny Toes dolls have an RRP of £14.99. You can buy your dolls from all good toy stores or you can head over to Amazon to start your collection.
When I saw them, they reminded me a little bit of the fingerling toys but these were little babies instead. I love my girl’s reactions when they started to play with them. It was funny!
They are also perfect for travel as they are small enough to take anywhere. The sensors are very quick to respond and they react to kid’s touch immediately. And the best part is that their actions are so easy to learn. They are really adorable and any child would have fun with them.
Do your little ones also like to collect little dolls?
*Disclosure: We received two Teeny Tiny Dolls for the purpose of this review. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Contains affiliate links.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️