Hola chicos, welcome back to another week of my linky #KCACOLS (KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY! Thank you again for all your support. We did pretty well last week as we had a total of 52 link ups!! YAAY!! HURRAY!! I’m incredibly grateful for all of you that come back and link up every Sunday and also for the new people that are curious about this linky and wanted to give it a try! For all the new ones joining us this week I really hope you like #KCACOLS and that you come back again next week!
**MOANING ALERT** I’m having a crazy weekend at the moment as our hot water boiler is broken and apparently we need a new part that will be ready on Monday! So since yesterday we are now having to use boiled water from the kettle or hob for everything!! For the bath, washing dishes, washing clothes in the bath, etc!! It is a nightmare! I feel like I have gone back to the 19th century somehow, LOL! It has so far been really difficult! I hope this part does arrive on Monday and manages to fix it as otherwise I will be going nuts! Anyway, no more moaning and more linky business!!
This weekend my guest co-host is MARIA from Suburban Mum. She is really lovely! Please give her some love. These are her social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Bloglovin). She will also be retweeting your tweets so please add her twitter handle (@suburb4nmum) to your tweets as well as mine. Finally she has a guest co-host post Am I a Tiger Mum linked up too. Please if you could go there and add a comment it would be AWESOME!!
For last week, the person who commented the most is LAURA from Dot Makes 4. She has commented 11 times which I thought was AMAZING! She actually came back to the linky after the email I sent on Wednesday and she has spread so much love around, which was incredibly nice of her!! Again, this is the spirit I love to have within this linky!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVELY! Her post from last week was Dairy Free and Egg Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. It was a yummy post that is also super helpful for all the people out there with food intolerance. Please go and check it out! 😉
I just wanted to mention that just behind Laura was Charlotte from Mummy Toolbox with 9 comments. I just thought I should mention it as it was really good too! Thank you Charlotte! 🙂
Please do not forget to follow and check it out the #KCACOLS Pinterest Board. I have pinned all your posts from last week so please go and have a look. There are some great posts that deserve a read!
Finally, I would like to remind you again about the main rule (commenting on the post previous to yours) to make it fair for all. Most of you have done it but unfortunately there are still a few that haven’t followed the rule. 🙁 Please do your best to remember this and also to add the #KCACOLS hashtag when you comment on the other posts.
Now let’s carry on with the linky:
Each week I will choose the post of the person who has commented the most and I will feature it on my weekly “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” (#KCACOLS) linky post. To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new posts. As usual there are some rules that you need to follow in order to make this linky work for all of us. Please see below:
1. Be sure to grab the “Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday” – #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least two comments (one from the host and one from others). This is a really important rule which I need you to follow, otherwise this linky will not work. We should be spreading the love by sharing. This is the only way that a linky party can be beneficial for all.
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
6. If you would like us to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca and to Maria @suburb4nmum and we will both retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️