This will be my second week featuring my baby’s cutest #OOTD . I really enjoy doing this. It is a lot of fun although it is getting harder to get a good shot of Sienna lately. If you haven’t seen my previous post you can have a look here
On this week’s #OOTD Sienna is still wearing most of her outfits by South American designers but there are a few that are from here which I will mention below.
- Left.- Gap dress, shoes from George
- Middle.- Ralph Lauren light blue top and brief set, shoes from Mothercare
- Right.– French designer dress (this dress was a present which was bought in France), shoes from George
- Left.- South American Designer, shoes from Start-Rite
- Right.- Bodysuit from George, sleeveless shirt from Primark, leggings from H&M, shoes from Start-Rite
- Left.- South American Designer
- Middle.- Bodysuit from George, leggings from H&M and shoes from Start-Rite
- Right.- South American Designer, sandals from H&M
Note: all the hair pieces are from The Bow Boutique. They have so many different options and they are all super cute! The only problem is that Sienna doesn’t want to wear them as much any more, I want to cry! 🙁
I hope that you like this collage of Sienna’s outfits. It is so nice to see them all in one image. You can appreciate it more. Isn’t she a cutie pie? 😉
Do you also like to take photos of your children’s outfits? Are they happy for you to take their photo or do they just run away? Leave a comment below telling me about your story as I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️