Two things my girls love are dolls and collectable toys. Are your kids the same? Do you have a lot of collectable toys at home too? We have been lucky enough to be able to review Baby Born dolls in the past, so when they sent us some items from their new range of Baby Born Surprise Dolls collectables range, I just knew my girls would absolutely love them! We also have great news for you. We are also hosting a GIVEAWAY so one of my lovely readers can Win A Bundle of BABY Born Surprise. So please check the details about this giveaway at the bottom of the post.
Baby Born Surprise dolls come in a cute little egg wrapped in fabric and each one contains over 10 surprises inside. You get a doll along with accessories such as a bottle to feed them, a swaddling cloth and many others. There are 12 different characters to collect, each with 10 different surprises.
How to open your Baby Born Surprise Dolls
- Open the egg-shaped surprise to reveal your baby.
- Open the swaddle and use the design to discover your baby’s birth month – use your favourite number to pick their birth date and find out their star sign.
- Wipe their eyes with water to open them and discover their eye colour.
- Find out your baby’s skin tone, hair colour and hairstyle to help you find the first letter of their name using the collector sheet.
- Open the swaddle to find the baby bottle and reveal the gender of your doll.
- Feed the baby water with the bottle to discover the colour changing nappy and find out your baby’s favourite food.
When you open your Baby Born Surprise Doll, you will get this inside:
Discovering our Baby Born Surprise Dolls
The Baby Born Surprise Dolls are adorable. My girls were so excited when they arrived. We received 3 dolls. They came in an egg-shaped packaging which is great for an Easter gift, don’t you think?
They were so desperate to open the packaging that we started straight away. Bella opened the first one. She opened the cute fabric blanket and she found a baby inside a cute swaddle. It was a white bunny swaddle which was adorable. The baby was inside with the eyes closed.
Knowing that the swaddle was a bunny we then checked the collector sheet we were able to find out the birth month of the baby which was April. Then Bella picked her favourite number which was 10 so with that we then knew the star sign which was Aries because this sign is between 21/03 to 20/04.
Bella then wanted to reveal the baby’s eye colour. To do that, she had to wipe its eyes with water. This part was very exciting. After wiping the eyes it won’t reverse back to have the eyes closed. It is like a waking up moment. This baby has green eyes with light brown hair and a big pink bow on her head. Checking the collectors’ sheet again and combining the eye colour (green) with the hair colour (light brown) we were able to find out the first letter of the name which was “J”.
Inside the swaddle was a blind bag. Bella opened the bag to find a bottle. The colour of the bottle determines gender. This baby’s bottle was pink so then we knew she was a baby girl. So cute! Knowing all of this helped to finally name the baby. We called her Jessie.
Bella then squeezed the bottle and dipped it in water. Then she released the pressure on the bottle to fill it with water. She was then ready to feed Jessie. So she squeezed the bottle to feed her. After feeding her, Jessie was ready to go potty. So we had another surprise to reveal which was the colour and pattern of the nappy.
It comes white but when you wet the nappy you can find the colour and pattern as I said. So Bella wet Jessie’s nappy and we found out that she has a carrot pattern on her nappies which mean that Jessie’s favourite food is carrots! Finally, Jessie wanted to go potty so Bella squeezed her head and Jessie did a long wee!
So this everything you can discover with the Baby Born Surprise Dolls!
We opened the other two but guess what? The second one we opened was the same than Jessie! So we got two bunny swaddles and baby girl dolls that likes carrots. It was unlucky that we got the same but at least they had one each now.
Sienna opened the third one and this one was different! Yeah! I won’t go to every single step again. The third baby had a yellow ducky swaddle. This means that it was a January baby. Sienna picked her favourite number which was 6 so the baby’s star sign was Capricorn (22/12 to 20/01). The baby had brown eyes with light brown hair.
After checking the collector sheets again the first letter of the name started with “K”. Inside the baby was also a blind bag and Sienna opened it to reveal the colour of the bottle. It was pink so we got another girl. We named her Kylie. Sienna did the same than Bella and filled the bottle with water to feed Kylie. After feeding her she was ready to go potty so we were then able to reveal the nappy pattern. Sienna wet the nappy and the fun pattern she had was a banana pattern. So then we knew that Kylie’s favourite food was bananas. Finally, she helped Kylie to go potty by squeezing her head!
Our Thoughts on the Baby Born Surprise Dolls
The girls really enjoyed unboxing these dolls. The whole experience is very exciting. It has about 10 surprises so the fun lasts for a while. The dolls are adorable. I must say that Sienna played longer with the dolls so not sure if it is more suitable for little ones, although Bella loved the whole unboxing part. It is a great alternative for an easter gift. Definitely a lot of fun for kids! You can get your Baby Born Surprise from Smyths Toy Stores, The Entertainer, Argos, Amazon and all good toy stores. The retail price is £11.99.
We also did a video with Sienna. We only opened the duck with her. See below:
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that one of you can Win A Bundle of BABY Born Surprise. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Bundle of BABY Born Surprise.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Zapf Creation AG
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Jazwares who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Saturday 13th April 2019 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Saturday 4th May 2019 at midnight.
Do your kids also love dolls and collectable toys? What do you think of the Baby Born Surprise?
*Disclosure: We received a bundle of Baby Born Surprise for the purpose of this review. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I also had the opportunity to give A Bundle of BABY Born Surprise to one of my readers. Contains affiliate link.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
[do_widget id=”text-12″ title=false]
[do_widget id=”text-11″ title=false]
Linking up with: