We received a new bundle of Baby Born Surprise Dolls series 3. Last year we received our first bundle of Baby Born Surprise Dolls and the girls loved them. They were super excited to discover their new characters. We are also hosting a GIVEAWAY so one of my lovely readers can Win A Bundle of BABY Born Surprise. So please check the details about this giveaway at the bottom of the post.
Ad-Gifted: We received a bundle of Baby Born Surprise for the purpose of this review
Baby Born Surprise dolls come in a cute little egg wrapped in fabric and each one contains over 10 surprises inside. You get a doll along with accessories such as a bottle to feed them, a swaddling cloth and many others. There are 12 different characters to collect, each with 10 different surprises.
This series of collectables sees 12 new and adorable characters to discover including; Fuzzy Llama, wrapped up in a fluffy white swaddle, Golden Retriever, your puppy best friend, and Kute Koala, the super sweet furry companion from down under. As well as other charming little characters to collect including the Cactus, Watermelon and Pink Flamingo.
Children can unbox their BABY born Surprise from the fabric blanket to discover which special character they have received. Little ones can then reveal the baby’s eye colour with water, unwrap the swaddles to uncover their hairstyle and find the baby’s bottle to reveal if they are a boy or a girl. Other exciting surprises include discovering the colour and pattern of their diaper, revealing their baby’s birthday and horoscope, and naming their new friend.
How to open your Baby Born Surprise Dolls
- Open the egg-shaped surprise to reveal your baby.
- Open the swaddle and use the design to discover your baby’s birth month – use your favourite number to pick their birth date and find out their star sign.
- Wipe their eyes with water to open them and discover their eye colour.
- Find out your baby’s skin tone, hair colour and hairstyle to help you find the first letter of their name using the collector sheet.
- Open the swaddle to find the baby bottle and reveal the gender of your doll.
- Feed the baby water with the bottle to discover the colour changing nappy and find out your baby’s favourite food.
Opening Our Bundle
Sienna went first. She opened the fabric blanket and she found a baby inside a cute swaddle. It was a green Cactus swaddle which was so cute. The baby was inside with the eyes closed.
Checking the collector sheet we were able to find out the birth month of the baby which was May. Then Sienna picked her favourite number which was 12 so with that we then knew the star sign which was Taurus because this sign is between 21/04 to 20/05.
Sienna then revealed the baby’s eye colour wiping its eyes with water. After wiping the eyes it won’t reverse back to have the eyes closed. This baby has purple eyes with light brown hair and a pink headband on her head. Inside the swaddle was a blind bag. Sienna opened it and found a bottle. The colour of the bottle determines gender. This baby’s bottle was pink so then we knew she was a baby girl.
Sienna wet the nappy and the fun pattern she had was a fishie pattern. Checking the collectors’ sheet again and combining the bottle colour (pink) with the nappy pattern we were able to find out the first letter of the name which was “S”. Knowing all of this helped to finally name the baby. We called her Susie.
Then Bella did the same as Sienna with her doll. This baby had a blue narwhal swaddle. This means that it was a November baby. Bella picked her favourite number which was 6 so the baby’s star sign was Scorpio (24/10 to 22/11). The baby had blue eyes with ginger hair and dark skin.
This baby’s bottle was pink too so then we knew she was also a baby girl. Bella wet the nappy and the fun pattern she had was a tropical flowers pattern.
Checking the collectors’ sheet again and combining the bottle colour (pink) with the nappy pattern we were able to find out the first letter of the name which was “R”. Knowing all of this helped to finally name the baby. We called her Rosie.
The girls really enjoyed unboxing these dolls. The whole experience is very exciting. Definitely a lot of fun for kids!
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that one of you can Win A Bundle of BABY Born Surprise. You will win three Baby Born Surprise dolls. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Bundle of BABY Born Surprise.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Zapf Creation AG
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Zapf Creation AG who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Monday 10th February 2020 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Monday 2nd March 2020 at midnight.
Do your kids also love collectable toys? What do you think of the Baby Born Surprise?
*Disclosure: We received a bundle of Baby Born Surprise for the purpose of this review. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I also had the opportunity to give A Bundle of BABY Born Surprise to one of my readers. Contain an affiliate link.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: