A couple of weeks ago we were invited to a cool event to celebrate the brand new series of hilarious CBBC show Scream Street at Everyman Kings Cross Cinema. We had a morning of fun comedy as well as watching a few of their brand new episodes. Comedy Club 4 Kids hosted the event and we also enjoyed a stand-up comedy show.
I also have great news because we are hosting a GIVEAWAY as they have also released a joke book, so we are excited that FIVE of my lovely readers can Win A Scream Street The Spooktacular Joke Book. Please check the details about this giveaway at the bottom of the post.
ABOUT SCREAM STREET
Scream Street follows the story of Luke Watson: a regular teen apart from the werewolf gene! When the Government Housing of Unusual Lifeforms (G.H.O.U.L.) gets wind of Luke’s hairy habit, they transfer him and his parents to Scream Street – where surfer-dude zombies, sarcastic vampires, martial arts mummies, glamorous witches and just plain-bad monsters put a whole new spin on community spirit.
The fast, furious stories are packed full of horror and humour delivered with warmth and heart – even if some of those hearts have stopped beating.
SCREAM STREET SECOND SERIES
CBBC welcomes spook-tastic stop-motion animation, ‘Scream Street’ back to the neighbourhood with an all new fast-paced hilarious second series that is guaranteed to spook kids silly. From laugh out loud jokes to friendship mishaps, new spells to strange and unusual everyday problems, the all-new episodes see the gang come up against a whole host of silly spooks as they battle to save Scream Street.
Based on the hit book series of the same name by Tommy Donbavand, the new series features a whole host of new characters and rib-tickling adventures including Luke the teenage werewolf, Resus the Vampire, savvy 4,000 year-old Mummy, Cleo, Luella the trainee witch, surf-dude zombie Doug and Frankenstein-style creation Six. In this new season, they go on their most outrageous adventures yet, featuring thrills, chills and a lot of laughs.
Six is a brand-new character for Series 2, who is the same age as most of the gang, but born yesterday, and along with Luella and Cleo, forms part of Scream Street’s brand-new girl squad. She moves to Scream Street with her creator, Dr F, an eccentric scientist and the latest antagonist to the Scream Street crew.
All 26 x 11’ episodes of Scream Street Series 2 are available on BBC iPlayer and CBBC.
ABOUT SCREAM STREET THE SPOOKTACULAR JOKE BOOK
Scream Street’s brand new ‘Spooktacular Joke Book’, from Walker Books, which came out earlier this month, features over two-hundred jokes about vampires, zombies, witches and all of the scarily funny characters from Scream Street
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that FIVE of you can Win A Scream Street The Spooktacular Joke Book!
In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
Win A Scream Street Spooktacular Joke Book
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Scream Street The Spooktacular Joke Book.
- FIVE winners will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once a notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Scream Street
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either Twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Scream Street who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Monday 15th November 2021 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Monday 22nd November 2021 at midnight.
Are your kids excited for Scream Street New series? Do they like joke books?
*Disclosure: We were invited to this event to discuss the new Scream Street series on this blog post. I also got the opportunity to give away 5 Spooktacular Joke Books.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: