UPDATE – I have some FANTASTIC NEWS! Patricia has kindly given one bracelet as a GIVEAWAY to a lucky winner. Full details of the Tsai x Tsai giveaway (worth up to £139) can be found at the bottom of this post.
There is nothing more beautiful than a high-quality piece of jewellery which will complement you, will make you look beautiful and best of all will make you stand out from the crowd. I love gemstones because they dazzle so beautifully with the lights that you will feel like a million dollar lady! What a fantastic feeling right? Well, let me tell you that you will feel all of that when you wear one of the classic designs made by Tsai x Tsai! I was contacted by Patricia, the owner of Tsai x Tsai. She is so lovely and also very passionate about her brand that it left me loving her jewellery even more!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT TSAI X TSAI
I’m sure you must be wondering who Tsai x Tsai are? Well, they are a London-based jewellery brand inspired by Taiwanese heritage, offering classic designs made with high-quality semi-precious stones. These hand-picked gemstones are presented in sterling silver or rose gold vermeil bracelets.
Tsai x Tsai started after a long family conversation during a trip back home to Taiwan. Patricia and her family wanted to do something that reflected their beloved homeland and shared some of the beauty of their island with the world. This is how their designs came across, they are made of hand-picked gemstones that are so stunning that they don’t need to do much to make them stand out as they make a statement with their own presence.
MEANING OF THEIR LOGO
The top symbolises the decorative roof of a traditional Taiwanese building and is read as T x T. This represents their goal: to bring little glimpses of the beauty of their homeland to our everyday life.
I was so lucky to be able to review not only one piece of their jewellery but the whole collection! Wow! I was amazed when I was able to put my hands on such delicate pieces.
The Taipei Collection is all about Taipei, the Capital of Taiwan. It is the city where Patricia is from. She wanted to start a brand from a place where her heart is. For Patricia, Taipei is a city made of light, colour and energy. The jewels and designs elicit the buzz of the Taiwanese capital.
The bracelets and earrings in the collection are named after a district area of Taipei that Patrica feels most fond of. These pieces are as follows:
- Name: Sanchong Bracelet, Rose Gold (£139.00)
Colour: Mixed colour, Rose Gold
Material: Mixed of peridot, citrine, topaz, amethyst, garnet and black spinel and rose gold vermeil
- Name: Sanchong Bracelet, Silver (£109.00)
Colour: Mixed colour, Silver
Material: Mixed of peridot, citrine, topaz, amethyst, garnet and black spinel with Sterling Silver
- Name: Pinglin Bracelet, Silver (£109.00)
Colour: Green, Silver
Material: Peridot and Sterling Silver
- Name: Beitou Bracelet, Silver (£109.00); Beitou Earring, Silver (£109.00)
Colour: Yellow, Silver
Material: Citrine with Sterling Silver
- Name: Tamsui Bracelet, Rose Gold (£139.00); Tamsui Earring, Rose Gold (£139.00)
Colour: Baby Blue, Rose Gold
Material: Blue Topaz with Rose Gold Vermeil
- Name: Wanli Bracelet, Rose Gold (£139.00); Wanli Earring, Rose Gold (£139.00)
Colour: Purple, Rose Gold
Material: Amethyst with Rose Gold Vermeil
- Name: Zhongshan Bracelet, Silver (£109.00); Zhongshan Earring, Silver (£109.00)
Colour: Red, Silver
Material: Garnet with Sterling Silver
The whole collection is stunning! Seriously, I really want them all! I would if I could! I have tried them all and they all dazzle so beautifully with the lights! There is no comparison from the photos to the reality! I wish I can show how much they shine in person!
I really love the Zhongshan bracelet and earring set! I have tried it a couple of times already and they really make you feel good. I have received some compliments already which is amazing! It is perfect for this time of the year! I think it would be perfect to wear for a Christmas Party.
My second favourite is the Sanchong bracelet with silver! I wish they also had matching earrings, as that would be a fantastic set to own because all its different colours can be combined with anything! It is colourful and shiny! I really, really like it!
I also like the Pinglin bracelet a lot. I love the green colour. It is beautiful and goes pretty well with a lot of colours. I would love to have the earrings too as I think they would compliment my green eye-colour really nicely!
This is the perfect time of the year when we want to make someone very special super happy. I am sure that whoever gets a gift from Tsai x Tsai will feel like the most beautiful and happiest woman in the whole world!
They are so well made with so much attention to detail that they are worth every penny of the price. To help you a little bit to get one of these pieces for someone special or even if you just want to treat yourself (why not, I would do the same, to be honest!) you can use the discount code FRANCA10 for a 10% discount exclusive to my readers on this gorgeous collection!
You must have realised by now, that I am already in love with Patricia’s Taipei collection. I have been feeling super special when wearing it and I am sure you will feel the same too! I highly recommend them and even more so after being contacted by Patricia who is such a lovely lady!
I hope you are as fascinated by their jewellery as me and that they brighten up your world like they did to me! You can find out more about Tsai x Tsai HERE or you can follow them on Instagram and Facebook.
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that ONE of you can Win a Tsai x Tsai Bracelet Of Winner’s Choice Worth up to £139. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win a Tsai x Tsai Bracelet Of Winner’s Choice Worth up to £139
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Tsai x Tsai
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the giveaway, you agree to your email address being collected and shared with Tsai x Tsai for promotional purposes as well as added to their newsletter. Your email address will NOT be shared with any third parties
- This Giveaway starts on Wednesday 3rd January 2018 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Sunday 24th January 2018 at midnight.
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
Do you like gemstones in jewellery? Have you heard of Tsai x Tsai before? What do you think of the Taipei Collection? If you win, which bracelet will you choose?
*Disclosure: This is a collaboration with Tsai x Tsai. However, as always, all my thoughts are honest, genuine opinion about this brand. I was also given the opportunity to giveaway a bracelet to one of my readers.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: