I have some exciting news to new mums and mums to be! There is a new product that is revolutionising the way that women breast pump! It is the Elvie Pump! It is the world’s first silent wearable breast pump. How amazing is that? And the best news is that I have been kindly given one so one of my lovely readers would be one of the first to try this fantastic pump! So please check the details about this giveaway at the bottom of the post.
The UK has one of the lowest breastfeeding rates in the world, with nearly two-thirds of women stopping before six months, often due to deterring social attitudes and reaching the end of maternity leave. Only 8% of UK women surveyed breastfed beyond 12 months so this product could be the answer to a lot of women.
A couple of months ago, I was invited to a lovely breakfast at Bourne & Hollingsworth in Farringdon for the launch of Elvie Pump. I got the opportunity to meet Tania Boler, the founder of Elvie, who explained to me and a group of mummy bloggers, everything about her latest product.
Elvie is a British brand that develops smarter technology for women. They create products that improve women’s lives. The first product they launched was back in 2015 and it was the Elvie Trainer which is an award-winning smart pelvic floor trainer and app.
They have now launched the Elvie Pump which offers more freedom and mobility than ever before to women who are breastfeeding. The Pump is completely silent and worn under your bra. It connects to an app that allows mums to monitor their milk volume and sessions. Fantastic right?
With Tania Boler
Also, the Elvie Pump was revealed during London Fashion Week where one of the models wore it whilst on the catwalk. This has been one of the most amazing things I’ve seen in the last few years! I was super impressed!
Small and lightweight, Elvie Pump is worn inside a standard nursing bra, making it truly hands-free. Nothing to tie you down – or slow you down.
Revolutionary technology eliminates noise so that you can pump in peace – anytime, anywhere. It’s in stealth mode so that you don’t have to be.
From setup to clean up, using Elvie Pump is simple – it has just 5 parts to clean and takes seconds to assemble. No cords, no wardrobe changes, no fuss.
Connect to the free Elvie Pump app to monitor milk volume in real time, track pumping history for each breast and control the pump remotely. (Elvie Pump works with or without the app).
PRICE & WHERE TO BUY
Elvie Pump retails at £229 for a single pump and £429 for a double. It is available to purchase at Elvie.com and major UK retailers such as John Lewis, Mamas & Papas, and will be available at Amazon soon too.
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that one of you can Win An Elvie Pump worth £249. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win An Elvie Pump.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Jazwares
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Jazwares who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Monday 31st December 2018 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Monday 21st January 2019 at midnight.
Have you used a breast pump before? Are you looking for one? What do you think of the Elvie Pump?
*Disclosure: We received an Elvie Pump for the purpose of this blog post and giveaway.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: