Hola chicos, welcome back to the first link up of 2016 for my linky #KCACOLS (KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY!). Thank you again for all your support. We had 68 link ups for the final Linky of 2015 before Christmas! THANK YOU so much for being part of this linky! For all the new people joining us this week I really hope you like #KCACOLS and that you come back again next time!
First, I would like to say HAPPY NEW YEAR lovely people! I hope you all had a fantastic festive season and that you enjoyed some quality family time. I certainly enjoyed mine. It was really good to have some time off from my blog!! Two weeks off is what I needed! Now I have recharged my batteries and feel much better and ready to start again. Even though I had a great time, I really missed this linky because I love you guys, especially all my regulars. I can’t wait to read about all the adventures that you have been having and to catch up with your lives.
Anyway, now back to the linky. I have gone through every single post that linked up before Christmas and I must say that I’m pretty impressed that the majority of people have done their commenting. Thank you so much for still taking the time to comment. I love reading thoughtful comments. It is so nice to see that some posts have up to 8 comments from this linky. This is fantastic!!! I’m so excited and grateful to have such a fantastic group of people joining the linky! You are all amazing!!
Unfortunately I must say that again we had a couple of people that linked up and ran, leaving no comments at all. 🙁 This makes me sad and as we all know this is not the purpose of this linky! #KCACOLS is all about spreading the love!
I would like to say THANK YOU so much to CHARLOTTE from The Mummy Toolbox. for helping me with the last link up of 2015. She did all her commenting very quickly. She even started from the Saturday night. Charlotte, you have been AMAZING!!! What a great guest co-host she was!! 🙂
This weekend my guest co-host is SANDY from Mommy’s Little Princesses. We are all so familiar with her as she has been the Queen of commenting all this time. Every week she has been one of the 2 people mentioned for commenting so much, so this week she is is my co-host and she will be doing what she does the best!! Please give her some love. These are her social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest). She will also be retweeting your tweets this week so please add her twitter handle (@Sandy_heard) to your tweets as well as mine. Finally she has a guest co-host post, Why won’t my toddler take the plunge and start potty training? linked up too. Please if you could go there and add a comment it would be AWESOME!!
The second person who has commented the most for this week is JESSICA from Babi a Fi. She is one of the people who is always a regular commentor in this linky and she is also always spreading so much love which is FANTASTIC! She commented on 24 posts. Thank you so much lovely! One of her posts was 2015 Year in Review. Please go back to her post and give her more love if you can!
I just wanted to mention that just behind Becky and Jessica was Fiona from Coombe Mill with 12 comments, Down from Dear Mummy Blog with 11 comments and Sara from Handy Herbs with 10 comments. Thank you so much lovely ladies!!! 🙂 ALSO I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Maddy from The Speed Bump because she commented on the last link up even though she didn’t link up a post that week!! That was just amazing! I thought I needed to mention that. You are brilliant Maddy!!
Please do not forget to follow and check out the #KCACOLS Pinterest Board. I have pinned all your posts from the last linky so please go and have a look. There are some great posts that deserve a read!
Finally, I would like to remind you again about the main rule (commenting on the post previous to yours) to make it fair for all. Please do your best to remember this and also to add the #KCACOLS hashtag when you comment on the other posts. If you don’t receive a comment from the person that has linked up next to you, please let me know as I’ll do a follow up.
You are allowed to link up another linky ONLY if it is a promotional post about the linky and you can do this only once. If you want to promote a new linky you are welcome to do this but just once and I expect you to put my badge or a link to my linky and of course to follow the rules regarding commenting.
Now let’s carry on with the linky:
Each week I will choose the post of the person who has commented the most and I will feature it on my weekly “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” (#KCACOLS) linky post. To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new posts. As usual there are some rules that you need to follow in order to make this linky work for all of us. Please see below:
1. Be sure to grab the “Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday” – #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment the guest co-host. Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least two comments (one from the host/guest co-host and one from others). This is a really important rule which I need you to follow, otherwise this linky will not work. We should be spreading the love by sharing. This is the only way that a linky party can be beneficial for all.
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
6. If you would like us to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca and to Sandy @Sandy_heard and we will both retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️