Hola chicos, welcome back to another week of my linky #KCACOLS (KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY! Thank you again for all your support. We did pretty well last week as we had a total of 60 link ups!! YAAY!! HURRAY!! THANK YOU so much for all your support! For all the new ones joining us this week I really hope you like #KCACOLS and that you come back again next week!
I’m terribly shocked of what happened in Paris yesterday. It is really sad that there are still some people in this world willing to kill innocent people in such a way! My heart goes out to all the people affected from this attack and for all their families! I hope none of you have a friend or relative there at the moment or if you have one, I really hope they are safe! As a show of solidarity I have this week incorporated the French flag into our feature image #PrayForParis
Now back to the linky. I would like to say that the commenting this week has been AMAZING!! I’m so excited and grateful to have such a fantastic group of people joining this linky that really wants to participate and enjoy finding new blogs and reading fantastic new posts! There were a few posts that got about 13 comments which is really nice! This is exactly what I like this linky to be: a small community where we can all help and support each other! Let’s aim for that, shall we?
This weekend my guest co-host is JENNY from Midwife and Life. Please give her some love. These are her social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Bloglovin). She will also be retweeting your tweets so please add her twitter handle (@midwifeandlife) to your tweets as well as mine. Finally she has a guest co-host post Family Day Out at Hyde Park and The Diana Memorial linked up too. Please if you could go there and add a comment it would be AWESOME!!
I don’t normally feature 2 people here but because the commenting this week was fantastic I really would like to feature someone else. Another person who commented a lot was JESSICA from Baby a Fi. She was really good too as she commented 19 times. Again I though that was fantastic!! Thank you so much lovely. Her post from last week was Mini Mart: The Dolls House Mall. I was a little bit upset to realise that even though Jessica commented so much, she didn’t get more comments. So please this time it would be fantastic if you could spread some love to her too!!
I just wanted to mention that just behind Jessica was Ellie from Hand Me Down Baby with 17 comments. I just thought I should mention it as it was fantastic too! Thank you Ellie! 🙂
For this week’s linky I am linking up 2 posts: “Jacadi at Westfield London” and “Sleeping Arrangements – First year after a newbor“. The second post is not a recent post but it was written at the beginning of September. I have added an update at the end of the post so you know how we are doing now. I hope you like them! 😉
Please do not forget to follow and check out the #KCACOLS Pinterest Board. I have pinned all your posts from last week so please go and have a look. There are some great posts that deserve a read!
Finally, I would like to remind you again about the main rule (commenting on the post previous to yours) to make it fair for all. Most of you have done it but unfortunately there are still a few that haven’t followed the rule. 🙁 Please do your best to remember this and also to add the #KCACOLS hashtag when you comment on the other posts. If you don’t receive a comment from the person that has linked up next to you, please let me know as from now on I will be contacting the person owing the comment with a reminder so they don’t forget to do this.
Now let’s carry on with the linky:
Each week I will choose the post of the person who has commented the most and I will feature it on my weekly “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” (#KCACOLS) linky post. To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new posts. As usual there are some rules that you need to follow in order to make this linky work for all of us. Please see below:
1. Be sure to grab the “Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday” – #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment the guest co-host. Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least two comments (one from the host/guest co-host and one from others). This is a really important rule which I need you to follow, otherwise this linky will not work. We should be spreading the love by sharing. This is the only way that a linky party can be beneficial for all.
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
6. If you would like us to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca and to Jenny @midwifeandlife and we will both retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️